➸ Chapter ➊: The File

~Callum Ross~

I slammed The File down onto our cafeteria table. And gave my friends the widest smirk I could muster.

The File (how creative) had the names of most of the girls in school listed in a chart. It was also a chart for monitoring how fast I could get them in bed. So far this was the best record I had.

"Done already, man? Wow, that's been your fastest one yet!" John exclaimed looking at the chart.

Katrine grabbed the file and glided her finger down the list of names and time. Stopping at the most recent entry.

"Two days just to get her on bed? Impressive, Cal, considering she's been a virgin this long... Well, until you came," Katrine winked at me. Tapping her finger on the file and closing it.

I sat down on the chair and said, "Valentine's day is coming up. I need a new target."

John smirked at me and said, "I have the perfect one."

"Hit me."

Katrine cut it, "it's not a good idea. I told John you only get pretty girls. Not ugly ones like her."

"It will really test his skills!" John shouted waving his arms like a maniac.

"Kat, I doubt it will be that bad. Plus, have faith on my skills," I bragged.

I thrummed my fingers on the table waiting for John to say this girl's name.

"Felicity Lane."

I sat up straighter as my eyes bulged put of their socket.

John must be crazy! Felicity Lane is known as the nerd of the school she's your typical nerdy girl who wears baggy clothes over layers of fat and these weird glasses that don't seem to fit her at all.

"Are you fucking crazy?! No way!" I exclaimed, standing up.

"See, J? I told you he wouldn't do it," Kat reasoned.

"Wimps," he whispered.

"Fine! I'll do it!" I shouted.

"Cal, you're causing a scene," Kat muttered.

I turned around and Kat was right. I was causing a scene. Every person in the cafeteria was looking at me. Looking at me with awe (I get that a lot), annoyance -from some of the girls I slept with-, and confusion.

I said, "What? Go back to your own business."

Immediately, all their heads turned back to their food.

I sighed and rubbed my face. I looked at John and said, "What's the catch?"

"Make her sleep with you, then make her fall in love with you."

---------------------------------

A/N: here's my new story guys! It's inspired by Valentine's Day xD ahahaha

Hope you guys liked it! :)) 

Dedicated to Lexi again xD

<3 Cassadee