Bill

so this is for  @ staryuniverse

and I'm trying something a little different, but I wont be doing this all the time.

I'm trying the lyric thingy so uh yea. (the bold print will be the lyrics ig)

enjoy :)

no pov-

It had been nearly a year since Bill's little brother Georgie went "missing." it was no secret to all of bill's friends and family that Georgie wasn't missing. he was gone.

we are search lights, we can see in the dark

But to Bill, he still had hope. Hope that one day Georgie would come running back home, like a happy little kid playing outside. 

we are rockets, pointed up at the stars

Sometimes all Bill would talk about was Georgie. about wanting to make plans to find him. and sometimes his friends felt forgotten. especially Izzy.

we are billions of beautiful hearts

Everyone knew that Izzy had a crush on Bill, except bill himself, of course. Lately Bill seemed so distant. He acted as if he didn't even care about anything or anyone around him.

and you sold us down the river too far

Izzy had once thought that she had an actual connection with Bill. and she was correct. Bill had feelings for Izzy...but he was too caught up in finding his little brother, that he forgot. 

what about us

Izzy just wanted Bill to pay attention to her. Even if they were just friends, that was enough for her. Bill used to make her so happy, but now, he just made her long for him.

what about all the times you said you had the answers

Izzy decided that it was time to confront Bill on how he was making everyone feel. She went to his house and knocked on the door, anxiously waiting at the doorstep. 

what about us

Bill soon answered the door. "oh. hey Izzy." he greeted, not even bothering to make eye contact. She felt tears coming to her eyes, threatening to spill.

what about all the broken happy ever afters

But they didn't. she had to stay strong. "Bill, can we talk?"

"about what?" 

"about you not ever paying any attention to your friends? you know, we're people too." Izzy said, not even caring whether he took it offensively or not. 

what about us

"what? I do pay attention to you guys!" Bill said, clearly taking offense of what she said. "all you ever want to do is talk about finding Georgie. well guess what Bill? its over. ok? you have to move on. and I understand that its hard, but you cant take it out on us."

Bill had now seen the tears building up inside his friend's eyes. it broke his heart. 

"Izzy I-"

"bill, we were supposed to have fun this summer...not be ignored by our friend unless he needs our help for something." 

what about all the plans that ended in disaster

what about love, what about trust

"I know, and I'm sorry. I should have never treated you guys like that. especially you, Izzy. I messed up, and I'm sorry. I really want to fix this." Bill said.

"what about us?" Izzy whispered.

what about us

Then Bill took one step closer to Izzy, leaning in and softly placing his lips onto hers. The kiss didn't last very long, but it felt like forever. 

"I love you Izzy, and I'm sorry."

"I love you too Bill."

-

so, sorry for depressing you lol (I didn't do the whole song bc that would be too long lol)

but happy ending yay

I hope you liked this piece of trash :)

{not edited}

- Angie