Part 9

Warning: Rated SPG. Contains mature content. Patnubay ng magulang ay kailangan.

Pag di kinaya ng mga magulang nyo, magtawag na kayong pari.

PROCEED WITH CAUTION...

"Junjun, galingan natin ha? Let's make Maine happy always ok? Let's go!"

~~~

"Happy?"

"Very happy, Love. Thank you."

I'm ecstatic the moment our plane landed in Phuket International Airport. A service shuttle is waiting for us to take us to the resort. I'm still clueless on where Richard is going to take me. He said it's a surprise. I'm giving that 20 drops on my kilig volume.

I noticed that Phuket has a lot of similarities with Manila, except that I see more motorbikes instead of cars on the road. It's also less busy compared to Bangkok.

But there's this one area we passed by which is more like Vigan because of the vintage structures. We even made a side trip to see On On Hotel, the hotel where parts of the movie, The Beach by Leonardo Di Caprio, was shot.

It was an hour drive, almost fell asleep in Richard's arms but stirred when the vehicles honked when we were passing by a main road going uphill.

When I asked why, the driver said there's a Buddha Temple nearby and honking is showing their sign of respect. Cool.

And then we passed by the road where we can see a glimpse of the beach. It was like driving along Manila Bay in Roxas Boulevard, except the water is cleaner and more inviting. I glided the window of the shuttle to taste the salty air. I'm in Phuket, known for its beautiful beaches with the man I love. What more can a woman ask for?

When we passed by Patong Beach, I saw Richard smirk. Then I felt his hot breath wafting my right ear.

"Patong. Minsan beach. Minsan yung gagawin ko mamaya sa yo."