| TWENTY-NINE

james | albus | lily

incoming skype call from namedafterbambi to lily-flower and neighborhoodgayTM

ACCEPT // DECLINE

"hi."
*sniffles*

"hey, hun. do i need to unleash a dragon onto alice?"
*smiles*

"yes, lily! you do!"
*chuckles*

"as much as i like the idea, no. elliot needs a mother and a father to grow up."

"he has a father aka the great james sirius potter so he can stay without a cheating mommy."

"i'm not his father, al."

*eyes widens*

*coughs*

"what the fuck, james?"

"i'm serious guys, i'm not elliot's father."

"bloody hell."

"i'm confused????"

"remember, when alice and fred once went clubbing together? and everyone was like, wtf alice? and then she told me that they went clubbing because she was pregnant and she was stressed? so a year after elliot was born, alice told me the truth. that elliot wasn't my issue but was her's and fred's. he was conceived that night when they went clubbing together. apparently, fred was in love with alice since the very beginning. i was like, get out? and she begged me to let her stay. she begged me to pretend that elliot was my son? and i had to. or uncle nevs and aunt han would disown her. i still madly loved her and i thought that she loved me too, or at least that was what i thought. she cheated on me three times."

"fuck."

"i think an ukranian ironbelly would be fucking perfect for her."
*eyes widened-cheeks flaming red in anger*

"she cheated on ya three times???? still you were with her?"

"love makes people do funny things, albus."

"what about elliot, then?"

"he's going to grow up with fred and alice."

"oh my god."

"fred's an asshole."

"yeah."

"james- we're here for you, 'kay?"

"we love  you loaaaaaads okay, honey?"

"i don't doubt that even for a second."
*smiles*

calll disconnected

a/n:

why do i love drama so much 

and why do i like giving my babies pain

and why do i love lily so much