Getting Trouble

Ariane's POV
I dont know what is happening,Alisa say that it was a zombies,wego at the next door we leave Dr.Bosconovitch their he fight the zombies,this is my saddest part in my life.He fight the zombies for us?..its pretty much we dont leave him alone to fight the monsters.

Jin's POV
All of us running until we get the parking lot i was so conscience to leave Dr.Bosconovitch he helps me to bring down my enemies,he treat me like his real son ofcourse his not my father,Kazuya is my father but his my enemy we dont meet anymore since i bring him down and his company.

Author's POV
All of them are at the parking lot the boys were finding a weapon to ready to fight the monsters or Alisa called-Zombies-,after they finding a weapons they started to find Jin's car but first of all the zombies are attacking them they fight them using a woods anything that they find that can protect their self.And finally they find the car.

Jin's POV
We running and fighting the zombies to find my car and to get out of this place.A few minutes after we fight the zombies we finally found my car and get in.But the boys are fighting the zombies i call all of the girls to get inside the car and then Alisa turn on the car and i help hwoarang the all boys fight the zombies then one by one of them are going inside at the car but lastly i let hwoarang in at the car."Hwoarang get in at the car!."i say,"Are you sure Jin?!"he answer,"Yes!"i answer,then he go inside at the car.They all call me to get in too."Jin get in now!!"they shouted but the zombies but they grow if i would get in at the car what if..we cant get out my car is still at the place that i park last time."Go now!!" i say.

Author's POV
Jin is still fighting the zombies and his friends are worrying they let Jin go inside at the car but he let them go away.

Araine's POV
I already crying i dont know what to do im still looking at Jin,he letting us go and leave him i cant leave him i dont want him to be like them(zombies).
Author's POV
Jin letting them get out at the parking lot he shouted 5x while he fighting the zombies.Lee tell Alisa that drove away now then Alisa has no choice so she drive faster.All of them shouted to Jin.Jin look at them and smile.Ariane is shouting at Jin while crying.

Jin's POV
They go away now and the zombies were grow i cant fight them i dont know what to do now.I remember Dr.Bosconovitch's experiment,"Ohh yea its in my pocket."i get it in my pocket i looking to it what if i will drink this,i was looking at the zombies they are coming to me their has many zombies left and right,i have no idea so i drink the experiment.After seconds they stop."Woahh.."i was shock when i try to go forward at the zombies,they run away.This is so weird so this is what Dr.Bosconovitch saying.

Author's POV
Jin was shock after he drink the experiment then he get a motorcycle then follow his friends.

Ariane's POV
No Jin i dont know now im going to be crazy without him im watching the sky and i say in my mind"God why you let happen this.",Asuka hugs me,"He will be fine like he said while ago"she smile but i knew its just a fake smile.How many minutes someone is throwing a stone at our back at the car."What the--Bruce can you please check at the back."Bryan says."Ohhh its Jiiinn!!!"Bruce shouted happily then all of them look at him then say,"Jin!",Alisa slowy driving while they are letting Jin go inside at the car.I am so happy that his not in trouble.

Jin's POV
Ohh yea..i feel nothing but ofcourse they let me get in at the car i was trying to go closer at the car,they open the door Lars ready me to catch.After i getting closer at the car i jump in at the car and i look at the motorcycle is nowhere to be seen then Hwoarang close the door and--"Thank god Jin im really worried at you."Ariane hugs me tightly while she tearing."Are you okay?"i ask her."If you're okay,im okay too"she answer."Im okay dont worry."i answer.Bryan say"Are you sure your okay?did the zombie bite you?","No,i drink the experiment that Dr.Bosconovitch made and its working the zombies are stay away from me after i drink it.

Author's POV
They are inside at the car taking a rest,they are going to find the vacuation center.

I thought Jin will die because he sacrifice his self for his friends.

Please vote.