"The Apocalypse"

Aunthor's POV
Ariane is taking a rest in 2hours after she take her lunch.Someone is calling Ariane's phone.
Phone rings...
(Ring!!!..)
Then Ariane woke up then she answer the call.

Araine's POV
My phone rings i answer it and i say"Hello?",and then"Dont work at the Zaibatsu its really dangerous their.",yo...its a male's voice i dont knew who is this guy calling me,it looks like 30's? or maybe 40's because his voice was so very mature."Why?"i ask,then he end the call.I wonder why their has no number maybe he block me? i dont know it puts UNKNOWN seriously?..why he say it to me.

Author's POV
Someone was knocking at Ariane's door while she was thinking about the guy says to her.

Ariane's POV
I was thinking about the guy say to me,why he say that Zaibatsu is dangerous?

-knocking the door-

Ariane's POV
Who's that?while im looking at the door."Ariane its your sister.",ohh thank god i thought its a stranger."Come in sis.",my sister come at my room then she give me some chocolate cookies."Yehay!..thanks sis"i was happily she gave me a chocolate cookies by the way this is my favourite."Welcome sis,i'll go now" with a smile,then she leaves.

Author's POV
At tomorrow Ariane woke up she take a bath then she wear cloth and eat her breakfast with her sister Zafina,after it she take toothbrush then she leaves the house.

Ariane's POV
Im at the Zaibatsu now i saw some 2 old wearing a doctor's clothing then i saw their name tag its-Dr.Bosconovitch-and -Dr.Abel-,wow..their has some doctor's here working.Then i saw Nina talking to the phone then i came forward to her then she end her call then she say"Hey Ariane are you ready?","Yes!" my energetic voice,then she give me some folders and say"Ok so..you would be Jin's new secretary and your office is gonna be right there.",she point the office number-666-,then i answer "Thanks".Then i go their,before i will open the door i notice that why my office number is 666? what the-this is the demonic number then i have no choice i open the office and i saw some employees they are just 3 employees and yeah i look at the folder and i saw my name tag then i put it at my left chest then i find my chair and table."Are you the new secretary?the girl question."Yes."i answer."Welcome our new secretary of Zaibatsu" the girls say."Thank you." with a smile.Then we start a work.

Aunthor's POV
Ariane is working for 3 hours then she go at the canteen to have a lunch.

Ariane's POV
Im with the 3 girls we take our lunch,"Um..is the 2 doctors are working here?" i ask them."Yes,but they are Scientist",Xiaoyu answer,and yea..the three girls is Xiaoyu,Miharu and Asuka.And also Asuka and Jin were cousins because Jin's mom and Asuka's Father were brother and sister.After it i go at Jin's office and he let me stay with him.

Aunthor's POV
Its been 5 months Ariane is working at the Zaibatsu but therefore Ariane had feelings with Jin,And Jin had feeling with her too...they like eachothers but they was confuse to say their feelings.

Jin's POV
I like Ariane,she's adorable,cute,pretty,kind and smart too.I wanna court her but i confuse maybe she would not accept me.Its 3days later Dr.Bosconovitch tell me that he had new experiment so i go at his club and observing his experiment.

Author's POV
Dr.Bosconovitch explain his new experiment  to Jin while Dr.Abel is spying at them two.

Jin's POV
Dr.Bosconovitch's experiment is Anti Biotic its a medicine for the viruses.He tell me that he wants to present this medicine to my buisness partners ofcourse my buisness is experiments.

Author's POV
its 2 weeks later,Dr.Bosconovitch present his Anti Biotic for the viruses.

End of flash back:
After Jin And Dr.Bosconovitch talking they leave the club and they leave Dr.Bosconovitch's experiment in Organizer then Dr.Abel get it and put something.

Present:
Dr.Bosconovitch present his experiment to the buisness man/womans with all of their employees,ofcourse Ariane is their with Jin.

Jin's POV
Me and Ariane are at the door we listen to Dr.Bosconovitch's presentation,i was looking at Ariane im falling inlove at her i really wanna kiss her now."Ariane,after this presentation can i date you?" i ask her,"Sure."she answer with a nicely smile.

Dr.Bosconovitch's POV
Im with Dr.Abel in the presentation he give me the Anti Biotic,its inside at the injection and i was looking at Jin talking to his secretary then i look at the patient im still thinking about whether to do it,then i have no choice i inject the patient.

Author's POV
After Dr.Bosconovitch inject the patient all of the buisness man's were reacting because the patient is dead."Ohh Dr.Bosconovitch the patient is dead." Dr.Abel speech then after he say the one of the buisness man says"The patient is alive!" then they look at the patient,Dr.Abel came forward to the patient and say"What did you feel?"then the patient is look at Dr.Abel and bite his neck,"Ahhhhh!!!!"Dr.Abel a
shout.The employees and buisness man's/woman's were running to go out at the gym,Dr.Bosconovitch runs and finds Jin.Jin and Ariane found Dr.Bosconovitch."Come with me Jin."Dr.Bosconovitch say.They went to the club and Dr.Bosconovitch started to experiment new.Then Xiaoyu,Alisa,Miharu,Hwoarang,Steve,Slim
bob,Bruce,Asuka,Bryan,Lee and Lars knocking the doors club."Please open the door." Xiaoyu say.Then Jin open it and let them get in."What happen their right now?"Ariane ask."Its bloody,they bite the employees and buisness workers."Miharu answer."Or we call zombies."Alisa say."You're right daugther."Dr.Bosconovitch say"What?!,are you serious?!"Jin replied."Im done of new experiment,Jin please keep this."Dr.Bosconovitch says."The door was breaking by the zombies!."Xiaoyu say."Go out now guys."Dr.Bosconovitch say,then all of them go to the next door except Dr.Bosconovitch."Dad how about you?"Alisa question."I'll be fine daughter go ahead now."Her dad answer.Alisa is coming to cry she cant leave her dad but lars force her to go away.

So its apocalypse my readers! ohh god can they survive this apocalypse?
Please vote now my readers