Beggining

Authour's POV
One day their was an adult girl named Ariane she is going to apply a work namely Mishima Zaibatsu.Thats not only the reason she's going to apply their because she wants to knew more about the CEO of Zaibatsu.

Ariane's POV:
I found a company the name of it is Mishima Zaibatsu.My sister Christie tell me about the CEO of Zaibatsu,im very curious to know more about the CEO,by the way i am Ariane Monteiro sister of Christie Monteiro it was so obvious right? hehe>#<.Today im going to the Zaibatsu to applying a work and i want to meet the CEO of Zaibatsu because my sister tell me about the CEO of Zaibatsu and i want to know more about that CEO of Zaibatsu,and now its already 7:00am so i am going to take a bath(taking a bath).Im done so i am going to prepare my clothes to wear after i pick a cloth so im going to get out to my house and to ride a taxi.

Author's POV
Ariane is in the taxi after 20 mins she is in the front of the Zaibatsu.

Ariane's POV
I was paying the taxi driver after i pay i go outside and i saw the company that i wanna work."Wow this is so huge!",i was so very shock it was so big here then i go at the entrance then i saw the inside it was so weird its so quiet then i ask the employee that works their,that where is their secretary then she point the girl wearing a black jeans and shirt and her hair is blonde and the employee answered"That irish girl she is our secretary"then i thank her then she leaves,so im going to talk that irish girl or the secretary of Zaibatsu,then im going forward at her i was so nervous i dont know what should i say maybe i would say hello? good morning? urgh..whatever.Then i go at her front and greet her"Hello,good morning"with a smile at her,"Hi,good morning too"and she smiles back."Are you the secretary of Zaibatsu?" my ask,"Yes I am"her answer,"Are you finding a--"i dont resume what i would say i was looking the guy calling the secretary,"Nina!"the guy say's,"Yes Jin." the secretary answer."We need to talk." he replied,"Ok" she answer.","Come with me." the guy answer."Umm...i have to go miss i have to talk with my boss." she say at me,then i answer her,"I am going to apply a work." i answer clearly."Ok then how about you should wait me to the canteen i would be there.","Ok,thanks i'll wait for you."i answer with a smile.Then she leaves.Ohh i have to go at the canteen then i ask the employees their,then now im at the canteen sitting at chair with a table,and i would wait the secretary.

Author's POV
Ariane is waiting their,after 15 mins nina is in their and going to talk to ariane.

Ariane's POV
Ohh thank god she's here."Uh..sorry for being late i've-"she answer i dont let continue her to say,"Its okay:)"i replied quickly."Ok then come with me." she said."Ok".And now we are at the elevator."By the way,what is your name?" i ask her,"Im Nina Williams"she answer,"And you are?"she continue her answer,"I-Im Ariane"i am going to shake her hands then she shake it too.

Author's POV
Ariane is with Nina in the elevator they go at the 16th floor the last floor.

Ariane's POV
I was so shock its in the 16th floor to go at their boss,im so nervous and confused my hands were cold then now we are at the 16 floor i dont see their employees its so very very quiet,"Just wait here." nina say,i was scared that she say it because i was looking somewhere then i answer"Ok..0_0",then she go at the room i dont know maybe the boss office?,ohh godd im nervousing now.After a minute Nina open the door and call me,then i go at the office then i was looking everywhere it was so dark i mean not really dark but it just few lights in here.Then i saw the back of chair,"Jin she's here."nina say,then he turned around"Ok Nina you can leave now."he answer,when he turn around at me,wait his the guy when i saw very past minutes ago,"Have a sit." he say,then i seat at the chair then i greet him"Good morning sir."smiles at him,"Good morning."then i give my folder that about my details i mean my graduate certificate,my license and my birthcertificate,then i was so very quiet,i was saw his name at the table-JIN KAZAMA-,ohh so his the CEO that my sister talking about.

Jin's POV
I was reading Ariane's license,birth and graduate certificate,i notice her right now i dont know what was she feel,i think she's confused,i see at her eyes it looks like she saw a ghost at her front."So your ariane."i say at her,"Yess sir." she answer."Ok so you would be my new secretary tomorrow."i reply her,"Really Sir?!"she happily answer,"YES" i reply back,"Omg,thank you so much sir,thank you so much!.."i saw her face very happy when i say yes.Then i call nina then she come in and she go out at my office with Ariane.

Author's POV
Ariane dont know what she do at the office because she's really happy.

Ariane's POV
Ohh thank god im in.Jin call nina and we both leaves the office,after i go outside at jin's office i remember what i did at his office,ohh whatvthe i shout ohh mann it was so very stupid i answer.Then i go exit then i thank Nina."So tomorrow you would go here at 08:30 am". Then i say ok and thank her again.

Author's POV
Ariane is at the outside of the company she waits a taxi to go home,how many minutes she ride a taxi to go home.35 mins she's at the house its very traffic at tokyo thats why she's very long time in the taxi.

Ariane's POV
Thank god im at the house now so im going to change my cloths now,after i change i cook a food for my lunch its already 11:23 am this is my lunch time.After i cook i ate my lunch after it i go at my room to take a rest.

It was so very fast right?hehe then this is have a reason thats why ariane would be jin's new secretary.
See you on next part,i hope you enjoying this beggining of the story.

Please vote of this story.