-2-

I watch [Y/N] as she walks away walking towards the stair case so I stand up and follow her,she walks upstairs and I do the same,she opens her room door and I stand behind her,I don't think she sees me cause she jumps when she turns around.

"Ohmygawd Tae,you scared me." She holds her hand on her chest,"I'm sorry." I chuckle."I'm gonna help you pack."

"Okay,Thank You Tae even though I wish I wasn't moving." She pouts and I look at her."I wish you weren't leaving either but I want you to promise me something.."

"Okay,what's the promise that I have to keep?" She asks and looks at me."Don't let anyone break you down cause I won't always be there to protect I wish I was bit now that your leaving it's hard and we have to hang out every once and a while." I say and show her my box smile.

[Y/N]'s P.O.V.

He shows me his box smile and I nod."Of course,I promise."

We both walk into my "room" and I grab two suitcases from my closet."You get my closet and I'll get the rest." He shakes his head."I'll do the closet and help you with some."

"Okay." I open the suitcase and start putting close and the my stuff in there,Tae puts music on so we don't have to pack in silence.

After I finish packing I close it and put it on the ground in front of my bed,Tae finishes and does the same."I'm not ready for you to leave." He walks over to me and hugs me tight,I wrap my arms around him tightly."I'll miss you a lot."

We stay in the hug for a few minutes then I brake the hug,"Like we said,we'llhang out all the time." I smile sweetly at him,I grab my suitcases and start to move them."Hey,let me help you with one of those." He takes both of them out of my hands."You said you will help me with one not take them both." I state."well I'm a growing man and I don't wanna see you struggle."

"Awe your so sweet but I think I can handle one suitcase at least." I shake my head at him."Don't worry about it,Kay?" He looks at me before leaving the room lifting the suitcases,walking out the door and I follow him out the door,I help him not fall down the stairs even if he might squash me if he does fall.

We make it down the stairs and near the door,everyone comes out of the living room and closer to the staircase,Kim Seonmi hugs me one last time before I leave and I look at Kim Hyunmin,my eyes start to water."Kim Hyunmin,you were the best father I've ever had,I wish I could stay longer cause I really felt at home when you were around,I wish you were my real Appa and I'm sad that my time is coming to an end in this house." Hyunmin hugs me tight and I hug him tight too.

Taehyung waits for his turn,once Hyunmin moved away from her I hurriedly hugged her tight."and you." She giggles."You were the best big brother any girl can have,yeah you used to pick on me a lot you also did nice things for me,you cared about me and worried about me,you knew when I was lying,sad,mad,happy,scared I'm so thankful for that but I'm leaving to a house I should've been my whole life,bye I love you all." I say and break the long hug with Tae and my real Eomma grabs one of my suitcases and I grab the other one,we leave the house and go to her car."Oh cool car!" I smile bright.

"Thank you I've been looking at it for awhile then I decided to get it."Cool." We put my suitcases in the trunk and get in,she starts the car and backs out of the driveway.

I look out the front window and see the Kim's outside waving at us,tears build in my eyes and I wave back."Oh yeah I forgot to mention,you have a younger brother." I look at her quickly."Really?" I asked excited and she nods her head.

****

She parks in front of a cool mini, big house and she looks at me,"I hope you will like it here." I nod.