Chapter 14

Still the day you landed in California.
Your POV
So me, Johnny,Kenzie,Lauren,JoJo, Matt and Bow-Bow(JoJo's dog in real life) were all hanging out and Matt would not get off of his phone. It finally died! I got a facetime request from my little sis! I accepted!
Face time chat
You-hey(sis name{s/n})

S/n- hello!

JoJo- hello

S/n- OMG! OMG! OMG! Y/N YOU NEVER TOLD ME YOU KNEW JOJO SIWA!

Johnny&Lauren&Kenzie-hey

S/n-OR JOHNNY AND LAUREN ORLANDO AND MACKENZIE ZIEGLER

You-actually I know Maddie too!

S/n-WHY DID YOU KEEP THIS FROM ME?!?!

You- I don't know I felt like it and I knew you would react like this!

Johnny-so what's your name cutie?

You-Too young for you!

S/n- *says name*

Johnny- a pretty name for a pretty girl.*winks*

You-shes not old enough for ya Johnny!

S/n-yes I am!

You- your only 8!

S/n- so?

Johnny- your big sis is right your a little too young.

Kenzie- well Johnny there's always your crush!

You-you mean yourself, Kenzie?!?

Matt POV

So we were hanging out and Ivey would not stop texting me! My phone finally died! Thank the (excuse me if you believe in God)Lord!Y/n got a face time request from her little sis! I went to charge my phone. Y/n then came in.

Y/n-hey babe

Matt-hey beautiful

Y/n- so I saw you were texting Ivey and you called her babe. So I was wondering are you cheating on me??

Matt- of course not! And why would I? I have a beautiful girlfriend!

She kissed me! I know we have kissed before but every time we kiss I still feel all giddy and happy inside!

JoJo- well hello love birds! We are going out to get pizza wanna eat or not?

Y/n-im coming

Matt- me too!

We left and soon arrived at the pizza place.we went inside ate and then went back to JoJo house. When we got there I checked my phone and I had like 50 texts from Ivey.

Ivey- hey
Ivey- hello??
Ivey- I have a surprise!
Ivey- you wanna guess??
Ivey- I'm coming to California tomorrow I should land around 3 I know your staying at that Siwa girls house so I'll be there around 5 tomorrow!
Ivey- hey! Hello!
Ivey- can't wait to see you,Babe!
Ivey- can I call you now?

Matt-no you can not call me! I'm not your babe! I'm not ur BF! We were never together!

I was really worried! Ivey- was planning something! The question was what? I went to bed like everyone else.

A/n did ya enjoy? What will happen next? Keep reading I wanna give some shoutouts to people who are mentioned in the book or I feel like giving them a shoutout! Lol!

OfficAnnieLeblanc
laurenorlando-
OfficJohnnyO
SunilMoonilalsingh
Haschak_Sisters
-itsjojosiwa-
Gracie_Haschak_Real
MattyBRaps_MattyB
-HaydenSummerall
KingLueders

Go follow them! Love ya babes! Update soon! Love ya keep reading! Comment what you think so far!love you! 💋👋🎀✌💖💜