chapter 7( i think)

So its benn a week and you and matt are going to your home state(where you are from, I'm from Michigan)! You were really excited!

Matt's POV

So today we are leaving to y/n home state! She is really excited!
I took a shower and put on sweatpants and a shirt(like the one from the video Life is unfair) and my air Jordans! I started to pack.

Your POV

Today was the day! I'm really excited and nervous because we are staying at my house and my parents are going to embarrass me!😰 I put on black leggings,a PINK(its a brand) hoodie and my black yeezees! I'm packing and matt came in already done!

M- you done yet?
Y- yup*zips closed the suit case*
M- OK let's go!
Y-*smiles really big*

You guys got in the car and Tawny drove you to then airport! You thanked her and got out! You and Matt walked in the airport!

Time skip you are in  your home state!
You texted your parents

Your POV

I texted my mom and told her we landed she said they would be here in 5 so you and matt walked outside and took instagram photos! Your family arrived and you and matt sat in the two captains chairs.

Matt's POV
Y/n family arrived we got in and sat in the two captain chairs.
All the way to y/n house her dad asked me questions. I answered them and y/n gave me a shaky grin. I grapped her hand and kinda squeezed it a little!we arrived to her house and it was bigger than mine! We went inside and I met y/n brother/sister (if you have siblings, if you do not ignore that part) y/n showed me my room  and it was awesome i had my own bathroom! After that she showed me around the rest of her house! Y/n left me to unpack!

Your POV
I left Matt to unpack after I showed him around the house. Then I got a text it was from...Matt?!?!

M-hey where is your room again

I giggled and then replied.

Y-straight down the hall to the left.
M-ok see ya in a sec!😘
Y-yup

I then saw Matt walk in.
You- sorry for my family in the car.
Matt- what do you mean??
You-for all the questions!
Matt- babe, its fine besides I've never met them before!
Y-yea I quess you are right!

A/n what happens next love ya keep reading!!!💖💖💖✌✌✌💋💋💋💜💜💜💜💙💙💙🎀🎀🎀