Life After Pennywise

POV: Eddie/ third person

*Richie screams in panic*

"Babe!! Wake up it's just a dream, you're okay. You're with me now; i won't let anything happen to you. I love you, take deep breaths remember" Says Eddie. 

All you hear is deep, sharp breaths in the back ground as Richie tries hard to be able to respond to Eddie. 

"E-Eddie... i just remembered everything that happened with...well you know... but um.. this time the Losers and i didn't get to you in time. And he took you away from me and i lost you and I've never felt so broken and lost. I've never felt like this for someone. I'm just glad you're ok and you're with me. " Says Richie.

"It's alright, I'm glad you're able to talk this out. I love you *awkward giggles*  B-But don't get to comfortable alright I'm not your fucking therapist either.." Says Eddie.*slowly and gently kisses Richie's cheek*

 "I love you too... sorry for waking you though."

"EDDIE!! my eyes are up here stop starring at my boner! you like it don't you, ugh you're such a dog"

"W-W-WHAT! NO! I would never.. are you crazy..eww.. no never!" Yells Eddie *awkwardness fills the room* 

"Hahaha yeah alright, goodnight Eddie sleep well" 

................................................................................................................................................................AN: Sorry for the really short chapter I'm still getting the hang of this, it is my first FanFic but I'm not going to keep excuses i'll work on being better i promise. Share this, follow my page for more chapters. i'll do about 10-15 maybe. give me suggestions, constructive criticism// follow my social media if you'd like: 

Instagram: xx_alai_xx

Snapchat: loveunicorn67

Twitter: Jaedenxally