PERFECT PRINCESS

PERFECT PRINCESS

PROLOGUE

My whole life I knew what i was meant to be. i live in a castle and i've never been outside the castle walls. but this year everything has to change. i'm turning 20 and its time for me to take over what has always been waiting since i was born, to do what is in my blood to do. on the eve of my 20 birthday i have to pick my future husband, if i dont im letting the whole supernatural world down. my name is Marie Sprit and my job is to be the queen of the supernatural race the day after i turn 20 in a few months.

The down part is i have to pick a king, or else 2401 years of the royal blood goes to wast and my family died for nothing. without a king i can not be queen and if im not queen the world will fall apart and will turn into hell. im a demon in case your wondering but im not bad at least i try not to be.

In case your wondering why dont i just give it up well its not that simple, there is no one left my parents died trying to keep me save because im there only child and the last of mytype. the last with the blood of king Aaron the first. i was only born to fill my parents slot , to keep the blood moving. and to do that i have to have a child. Today im meant leaving the castle walls in search of my husband. I DONT THINK SO!!!

FAN

VOTE

COMMENT

LUV KENZIE1010