First Kiss

After his final class, Harry ran to his room as fast as he could. He arrived before Draco, or so he thought.
"Ron started rumors didn't he?" Draco had said, seemingly out of nowhere.
"Ah!! Draco!! Look, I asked him not to say anything-"
"Do you really think that I like you? Is that what you believe?"
"No, Ron just thought that since you were being-" Harry argued.
"Well!! Mm, well!!" By now Draco was blushing a deep red and could no longer restrain himself.
He pushed forward and grabbed Harry's shirt collar.
"If you tell anyone about this Potter, I'll curse you," he threatened.
"And what is it that you are going to do-MMPH!?"
Harry felt a pair of warm lips pressing softly against his own.
Harry eyes widened and he turned beet red. He reached for his wand.
Only Harry didn't stop him.
He started to kiss back.
Draco licked Harry's bottom lip, asking for permission.
Harry, not exactly knowing what to do, opened his mouth as Draco's tongue shot in and wrestled with his own.
After about 30 seconds the two broke apart for air, leaving a trail of saliva between their lips.
Harry awkwardly wiped his mouth and sat, staring into those blue eyes of Draco's.
"Well, Potter...I...um...didyouenjoykissingmebecauseitseemedlikedyoudidsinceyoukissedback?" Draco asked, not really sure what pushed him to do so.
"What? Oh. I uh...I was shocked but...you know what, Malfoy, actually I did," Harry responded quickly.
"Well, I've had a long day, haven't you? I'm going down to the Great Hall for dinner," Draco said, reaching for the door.
"I should go too, Ron and Hermione are probably looking for me."

~~time skip to the Great Hall~~

Harry and Draco parted ways at the door and headed to their house tables. As soon as Harry sat down, Hermione looked at him like he was crazy.
"What's wrong with you, looks like you've seen a ghost," Ron said, pointing up at Nearly Headless Nick.
"Seriously, Ron? That wasn't even funny!!" Hermione said, holding his hand under the table.
"Oh bug off you know it was!"
Hermione rolled her eyes and looked over to Harry.
"What's bothering you?"
"It's nothing," Harry smiled. He wanted to tell them but didn't want to take Draco's threat lightly.
"It's absolutely nothing," he said, grinning like an idiot.

~~after dinner, back at the room~~

Harry walked into the room to see Draco wearing a towel.
He covered his eyes.
"Sorry, I didn't realize-"
"It's fine, I'll go in the bathroom!" Draco rushed into the bathroom.
After he came out, Harry brushed his teeth and climbed into bed.
Draco was already asleep, facing the other way.
"Goodnight Draco," Harry said, blushing as he awkwardly patted him on the head.
Draco turned over and gave him a little smirk.
"Goodnight Potter."
He leaned forward and kissed Harry gently.
Both boys soon fell to sleep, this time with dreams of tea and magic.