First night

Harry was the first to arrive at the room of requirement. He opened the door and saw that it was decked out with all his favorite things, as well a bathroom and a kitchen.
"Maybe if he stays on his side of the room it won't be as bad..." Harry thought aloud.
Suddenly, the door swung open and half the room turned green and was suited to Draco's needs.
"Stay on your side of the room, Potter," Draco snarled, dropping his bag halfway into his part of the room and halfway into Harry's.
Harry stared at the bag for a moment, then kicked it rather hard, hitting Malfoy in the butt with it.
He turned around slowly, picked up a book that was oh-so-conviently-placed right next to him, and chucked it at Harry.
He ducked just in time.
"Hey!!" Harry grabbed another book and threw it right past Malfoy's head.
Once again, Malfoy picked up yet another book, and hit Harry straight in the stomach.
"Ow!! Where are all these books coming from!?" Harry exclaimed, holding his stomach.
"Hmm, I dunno maybe if you'd use that brain of yours you'd remember that this room gives us whatever we want," Draco said, rolling his eyes.
"Right, I forgot," Harry replied, wondering why Malfoy hadn't tried to kill him yet.
"We need to set some rules, Potter-"
"Lights out by 10:00 and friends are allowed in."
"11:00!!"
"10:30?"
"...Alright."
Harry picked up all the books on his side, not even daring to cross onto Malfoy's side, and set them neatly on his desk.
"Oh, I need to let Hedwig out..."
"If that wretched bird makes one peep during the night, so help me I WILL pluck all her feathers out!" Malfoy said.
"Then I'll throw ALL your stuff out the window, you little-"
SCREECH
"Alright, Hedwig..." Harry finished, letting her soar through the window.
Both boys climbed into their beds and drifted off to sleep with dreams of strangling each other.