18

So he just tackled Bryson? Damn I wish I was there." Erica laughed sitting in my cubical with me. "Yea. I though Zayn was going to break his arm or sum" I laughed lightly then exclaimed holding my belly as i felt small movements. "You ok Melanie?" Erica sat up staring at me. "Yea I'm good. I think i just have gas." i told her rubbing my belly slowly. "Well girl go to the rest room." She gets up rolling her chair back to her cubical. "Mhm" I sighed feeling butterflies. I have an check up later today. I'll be sure to ask if this is normal. Bryson walks out of his office with an arm brace. Damn I think Zayn went a little too hard on him a few days go. "Melanie can I talk to you?" I crossed my arms. "I don't know if you deserve the chance to talk to me. Not after lying to me." I stood up fixing my shirt so my belly was not showing as much. "Fine. I tried. The appointment is in an hour. You're free to leave early. I'll be there shortly. I need to do something" He gives a sly smile. "I was going to leave early anyways even if you didn't grant me early leave." I scoffed grabbing my purse and binder. "You don't have to have an attitude to me." He said moving away from my cubical. "I have the right to have an attitude with you. Erica can you walk me to my car please. Oh and I'd advice you not to come today. Zayn will be there and I don't need you two fighting at my OBGYN" I walked towards the elevator with Erica right behind me. I glanced at him then rolled my eyes walking into the elevator.

At the Appointment

"Melanie. How have you been feeling?" My doctor asked "well earlier today I-"  Bryson rushes in the room. "Did I miss anything?He smiles taking a sit across from me and the doctor. Zayn scoffs "The hell are you doing here? Mel I thought I told you he didn't have to come to these check ups anymore"

"I-"

"Hey Zayn she's carrying my child remember that." He said I parted my mouth to speak but was shut off by my doctor. "If you two won't behave I'll have to ask you two to leave." I nods glaring at both of them. "Thank you doc. Now back to what I was going to say. Earlier today I felt some movement. Like butterflies" i told her. She looks down at her chart. "Well you are 15 weeks. 4 months pregnant. You will start feeling movements. This is completely normal. But if you feel pain please come back to me as soon as possible." She tells me then writes something down. "Now let's see how the baby is doing." .

Bryson

"Aww our baby is healthy. His heart beat is perfect 158" I chuckled rubbing her belly. Melanie smiles at me then i had to let Zayn join in. He looked pissed Mel and i were having a moment. "My little man is healthy" I sat back and watched then. They shared a small kiss. Which made me think to myself. Maybe I could just back off and let him take care of my child. I'll just do co-parenting like I'm doing with Harley. "Well I gotta go back to work. Melanie you can have the next two days off." She smiles at me. "Thank you"

"You're welcome"
_____

Melanie

"Baby." I smiled walking to Zayn as he was sitting on the couch. He smiles placing his hands on my waist sitting me in his lap. "What's up?"

"I got a text from Bryson. He said he is considering doing co-parenting with me. I wonder what made he finally agree to it" I told him laying back on his chest rubbing my belly.. "You could always ask him or not." I watched as he placed his hands over mine. "Nah I don't wanna worry about that right now."

"I love you" He whispers in my ear then plants a small kiss behind my neck. "I know you love me. But I love you more" i giggled. "Ohh I forgot I needed to call Erica about the baby. Can you hand me my phone?"

"Ericcccaaaa!" I yelled once she answer the phone. "Hey baby mama. How did it go. I'm sorry I could stay once I dropped you off." She sighs. "No don't be. My baby is good. My iron is kinda low so they have me taking a prenatal vitamin with iron it. The baby's heart beat is 158. Perfect, he has been moving around. Like I feel liddo pops right now. I can't wait until I can see his hands abs feet pushing against my tummy. Ooh and Zayn and Bryson got an it.. again"

I heard her laughing. "Did Bryson break his arm this time?" "No. No." I got up walking outside. "So once I got home. I got a text from Bryson saying he was considering to do co parenting. And I think I'll do it. You know. I've been thinking about that night we went to find out about him being in a psych ward and that day he told me he had Erotomania. What if I child has what ever it is.?"

"Melanie. Don't think like that. I'm sure that Erota what ever it is. Isn't anything serious. Stop thinking about it. I'll be by later to check up on you ok mamas. Bye I love you."

"Love you too"

Comments please

Published: 10/8/17