12

Melanie

Zayn, baby? I groaned sitting up in my bed  . "How long have a been sleep?" I looked at the alarm clock reading the red light flicker 2:00pm. I groaned again leaning over the end of the bed. "Baby are you up? Ooo are you going to throw up again?" Zayn rushes over to me with a bucket. "Here. Just let it out. You know I'm starting to think you're pregnant" he mumbles holding my hair. "But you said you would leave me if I was pregnant. I don't want the baby if you're going to leave me. Please don't leave me.. I- I can't do this with out you Zayn" I was now crying. "Shh. I'm not leaving you. I've thought about it and I realized that I love you entirely too much to just up and leave you. If you are pregnant and the child isn't mine I will help you with it". He kissed my cheek. "Do you remember how we met?" I smiled "yea at that busted ass senior party 2 years ago"

___

"Hey bitch" I walked in my best friend room. "Hey slut" she smiles looking up from her pile of homework. "So best friend. Ya gurl bout to go shake some ass at this kick back. Come with me hoe." She smirks throwing her math binder on the floor. "You ain't gotta tell me twice." She climbed off the bed and started to twerk. "You can't tell me a girl with no ass can't twerk. Liddo booty matters" laughing watching her twerk on me.  We bout to fuck it up at this party. You can't tell us shit. Me and my bitch bad.

"Dress in sum see-through. Ooo bitch just dress like me" I stood up opening my jacket exposing my black half bra, the fish net one-piece I had and the black booty shorts along with my black Dr. Martens. "Who you tryna snatch tonight?"  She asked looking threw her dresser draws searching for the items she needed to match my fit. "Nobody. I ain't worried bout no little boy. I just want to stunt on this bitches that go to our school. They always got our name in they fat dick sucking mouths. Tonight we gon give them sum to talk about. They liddo fl's bout to be on us"

Through out this whole school year. Bitches and they weak ass boyfriends have been popping off at the mouth spreading rumors about my best friend Carly and I. It's the beginning of senior year. So Ima give them sum to talk about.

"Hey. I'm ready. How I look?" Carly does a simple pose. "Bitch like a snack. Put ya coat on. Our uber will be here In 5 minutes" i told her walking towards the door. "Bitch don't leave me" she struts to me then lead me out her front door. 

"Aux cord ma'am" I said reaching my hand out. The middle aged lady hands me her aux cord allowing me to hook it to my phone. "Play some Joyner Lucas." I nod going straight to YouTube to find the mask on remix. "Ion keep no fucking percocets , molly, percocet. No ecstasy, promethazine. No lean, no purple mess. No dirty Sprite but bitch, I got that Kyrie Irving step." I rapped turning the volume higher. Carly then joins in.  "If you don't think that I'm the shit, it's just you ain't heard me yet. I'm 'bout to put my mask on, my mask on. Stick all these industry niggas up until they cash gone. I know you high for the moment but that shit don't last long."  I love this girl to death. She like a split image of me. 👭

"So this is the kick back? It's in a dusty ass cabin Miyah"  Carly groaned getting out the car with me. "Does it matter. Let's just have fun. Damn.." I grabbed her hand walking to the door slowly opening it. The smell of ganja and Cologne hit my nose. "Ayy the glam twins are here" I rolled my eyes as everyone in the house started yelling glam twins. Carly and I walked in and opened our coats smirking as everyone eyes us down. "They look like strippers from Play".  "Damn their body is snatched." "Ugh do they always have to come in here Flonting their body around.. hey Keith stop looking at them." "Bitch I'm single" I laughed to myself. Damn people are already pressed about me and Carly. We just got here. "Ayy Carly come over her shorty.". She smiles walking over  to the guy. "Baybeh gurl. Come ova ha" I looked over to my right. I smiled at this guy.  Never seen this dude at school before. Maybe I have.  Ion be paying attention to niggas or bitches in school. 😒😂

"What's your name?" The guy asked. "What's your name?" I questioned him. "I asked first."  "Well I asked second. Either you tell me or not nigga?"  He chuckled. "It's Zayn. We have history and English class together." Oh I think I remember who this guy is. "Are you the guy that sits in the front of the class with those big ass glasses.  He nods.  I looked him up and down biting down on my lip.  Damn he looks so different. I hardly recognized him. For him to dress like a a compete geek at school  then to dress like this sexy ass god. 😭

"Damn. Oops I mean you clean up really well. I hardly noticed you. Dance with me" I smirked walking to the middle of the floor and started to twerk. "Come on grab my waist and grind with me. Don't be shy. Ion bite... not unless you want me too" I winked at him as he stood  behind me. Next think I know I was Yiken with him. I felt his dick grind against me  everytime he would slow down. If I ain't know  any better I would take his skinny ass to a bed room and have sex with him. But I don't want to do this nor here and not now. "I never did get your name ma". He grips my ass making me gasp. I sat up straight wiping the sweat off my forehead. "It's Melanie. Most ppl call me the glam twin. I'm sure you've heard about me and my bitch Carly." I turned around to face him. "Oh who hasn't heard about you. Y'all are like the main topic at school. I don't get why. Y'all don't do shit but boss girls around and have guys drooling at the mouth" he said pulling me into his chest. "Yea we know. I'm surprised you aren't drooling right now. At lot of guys  wish to be this close to me. Let along get me to wave at them"  "I'm not the type to beg and whine for a girls attention. My mother raised me better then that." I smiled. "Oh there goes that proper voice I'm familiar with. So ya just go back and forth with speaking proper English to talkin in slang. I ain't know it could be that easily done. Damn why is it so fucking sexy tho"  he shrugs not saying anything with his words but his body movements told me everything. The school geek can dance his ass off. "You know I have figured something about you. Melanie right? You act like this loud chick, but deep down you're this amazingly smart girl. You can write your ass off when it comes to writing essays about history or anything that interest you. Your grades are damn there as good as mine if not better if you stopped this act you pull around at school" He told me. "H-how do you know this?" He looks at me before walking off in the crowd.

"Miss Sums. Wake up. You are in class. Stay awake or go home" I groaned lifting my head up from the desk. "Man Mr. Alexis. If I want to sleep in class I will do as I please. Shut up and teach. Damn, oh and fix ya damn hair line."  This teacher always try's to threaten me. He's been doing it since the day I first came to this class which was eleventh grade.

Mr. Alexis just sigh without saying anything back to me. "Bitch" I yelled out loud enough for him to hear me. Another day at this funky ass school. I sighed playing with my nail and laid my head on Carly shoulder. We smiled at eachother before bursting out into laughter..  I looked over to my left to see Zayn shaking his head at me. I sighed getting up  walking over to his table. "Did you really have to talk to him like that Melanie" I looked at my fingers "I just." He cuts me off. "You just like to act like a bad ass in class. Where is this smart chick that displayed all over the test and essay I've read. Where is she bc I see this act right now. You're better then this" he snapped at me "you don't know me."  "I know enough" ....

"You made me into the woman I am now. You pushed me out of that bad girl act I did in school and pushed me to strive for what I really wanted in life. To be a journalist and during all of that I fell in love with you" I sniffled. "I know and I love you" I watched as he stood up walking in the bathroom and came out holding up a pregnancy box. I crawled out of the bed taking the box out his hands. "I'm ready to do this" he moves out the way letting me walk in the bathroom. "And you're pregnant" Zayn smiles looking up at me... I'm pregnant

No comments no updates

3 comments or more for update