13

A/N: I really want to thank @AuthorOfHerOwnUrban for the cover art 😍. Thanks again luv

Bryson

"Hey." Melanie looks up from the papers she was skimming through. "Hi Mr.Tiller" she said looking back at the papers. "Can we speak in our office?" I watched as she stood up from her desk. She moves past me then motions me towards my office. "Lead the way" she smiled following behind me. "I just wanted to ask why you've been a little timid around me. If you are still upset about what happen between us. I'll just have to look for a different office for you to work at" I told her. "No no no. That's not the case. I have a lot on my mind. Look just sit down and I'll tell you." I sat down looking at her confused. "I'm pregnant and I'm pretty sure you are the father of my unborn child. I've calculated the time where you did what you did to me. The days I was ovulating and the last few days I had my menstrual before it happened. So combined all that up. Mr. Tiller. You are going to have a baby in- what month is it right now?" I stared at her with my mouth ajar. She snapped her fingers. "You're pregnant. W-with my child." I cupped my head. "Yea I am. Oo it's June. I'll have the baby in February." She sighs taking a seat. "I know this is a lot to take in. I just need to know that you're going to help me raise our child." I looked up at her. "I-I don't know if I can do this." I told her rubbing my face. "So what are you telling me. You won't help me?" She frowns "no. It's just a lot. Have you thought about adoption or like an abortion?" She chuckles. "I don't believe in abortions. I have no idea what that could do to my body physically in the long run and I can't just kill my baby. That's so insensitive and cruel. Adoption is a choice either because I want my baby to know who I am and because I just choice not to give my baby away." She told me. "Look I'm going to leave you to think on this. I'm clocking out early. I don't want to be at work right now. Bye Mr. Tiller." She walks out of my office leaving to drown in my feeling. I'm not ready for a baby.....

Melanie

"Zayn. I'm home." I yelled kicking my shoes off and placed my car keys on the table. "Babe!" I yelled again walking upstairs. I guess he's not here. "Boo!" He called out grabbing me from behind. "I called your name twice. Why didn't you respond?" I turned towards him. "I was doing something." he tells me. "So i told him about me being pregnant. I honestly don't think i should have told him now that i think about it. His reaction to it was kinda weird." I said walking towards the bed laying back. "Don't worry about him. Just know that i will take care of you and the baby." he said standing in between my legs rubbing my thighs. "Im worried. Zayn i found out something a few nights ago about Bryson." I sat up looking at him. "What is it?" "I found out that he was held in a psychitric wards a few nights ago. Erica found a hospital band is his office bin" Zayn side eyes me then asks. "Did you do anything?" before sitting me up on the bed taking off my blouse. "what are you doing?" He smirks grabbing my chin and leans in kissing my lips. "Don't worry about it just let it happen." He says tugging on my bottom lip while picking me up off the bed. "No. We can't do this. I have to meet Erica." I lied wanting him to get a little mad. I moaned as he grips my ass. "If you just left work and she's at work what do you need to meet her up for? You'll see her once she gets off. I only have 3 hours before I have to be on field." I smirked unbuttoning his shirt. I then sat back on the bed pointing my heel at his chest. "You caught me in a lie." I gasped as he slid my skirt off. "You know I don't like when you lie" he growled gritting his teeth ripping my lace lingerie panties off. "Hey. Those were my favorite panties Zayn." He shrugs grabbing my neck pinning me down on the bed. "That's not my name." He smacks my inner thigh hard causing me to whimper. "I'm sorry Papi" I exhaled slowly looking at the ceiling as he moved his hand that was on my thigh towards my pussy rubbing his thumb on my clit slowly. Soft moans escape. "Good girl. Better not close your legs or else" he spoke in my ear. I froze a little as his voice got unusually deep. He pushes my legs towards my ear gripping the hell out of my thighs. I don't know what's gotten into him but it's one hell of a turn on. I looked down at him watching him got on his knees sticking his tongue all the way out of his mouth. He winks before devouring my princess parts. All I could do was moan out and try to caught my breath. Occasionally I would look down only for him to make eye contact with me for a few seconds before he focus all his attention on sucking my clit. I screamed out lifting up as he started to tease me by shoving his long ass tongue into my opening wiggling it back and forth. "Stop! Mmm" I moaned trying to push myself only for him to switch back to my clit and uses his index and middle finger in my opening. "Stop fucking moving" he glares at him thrusting my fingers in and out quickly then he curled them pressing hard on my g-spot. My body got real hot. It felt everything was moving in slow motion for what felt like a whole minute then the unexpected happened. I called out his name releasing myself. Zayn's lips and fingers were dripping in a clear liquid. "Mmm" I licked my lips laying on the bed shaking from my waist down. "What did you do to me? Do it again. Please!!" At this point I was begging for him to do it all over again. He just slid his boxer off exposing himself in front of me. "Oh I will. Just not with my fingers on tongue" he grips my neck again slamming his dick inside of me thrusting in a quick motion. The air was soon filled with both of our moaning and groans along with the sound of the head board hitting the wall and our skin clapping together.
________

"What I say about calling me Zayn? Stop being hardheaded" he yelled holding my leg up the air thrusting slowly. "I-mhm" was all that would come out of my mouth. I could not talk in complete sentences. "What you can't talk now baby girl?" He pulls out. "Since you can't talk anymore. Let's fill your mouth up with something" he pulls me towards his chest letting go off my leg. I kissed the tip of his shaft then covered the tip of my tongue with my warm saliva grabbing a hold of his dick licking it slowly. He groaned throwing his head back. "Open your mouth" he told me before inching himself in my mouth. I spent the next five minutes licking and slurping on his shaft until he finally climaxed. "You'll see me later tonight." He smiled putting his clothing back on. "Kissy!" I picked my lips wanting him to kiss me. He leans down kissing my lips softly. "I'll be back Mel bear. I love you and my baby boy" he winked before rushing out of the room. I groaned trying to sit up on the bed. "Fuck that. I'll just lay here all day. I can barley move" I smiled to myself. Papi wore me out.

Bryson

"A baby. Really Bryson" My best friend Eos yelled at me. I sighed rubbing by face. She sits me down on the couch. "Have you been talking your medicine lately?". "I stopped taking it." She slaps me across the face. "Are you dumb? You know what happened the last time you stopped talking that shit. You had a melt down and started stalking your ex Markea. I hope you aren't doing that shit to this Melanie Chick" I sighed rubbing my cheek. "You know what. I'm moving in and I'm going to make sure you talk this shit. Everyday." She told me handing me a single white pill and a glass of water. "You don't have to do that" "Do you want to try and raise your unborn child Bryson?" I nod "Then you gotta start taking these medicine again and you gotta tell her about your condition" I nodded taking the pill then chugged down the ice cold water..

Published 7/9/17

Leave comments or no update..

Zayn actually redeemed himself in the bedroom. 💦😏 👇🏾👇🏾 (Picture of Zayn)

 💦😏 👇🏾👇🏾 (Picture of Zayn)