First Kiss

#19. Their first kiss

The BAU was on a case in Seattle, Washington and so far the unsub was kidnapping and raping curvy brunettes. Hotch believed that if the unsub saw you, he would try to take you so he had you going undercover.

Everyone told you to be careful and not to get out of their sites but none more than Spencer. He reminded you hourly what to do and what the safe word was.

"Spence, I got it. Stay alert. Stay focused. Watch my back. I've been trained by the best, I can handle myself." You laughed putting a hand on his shoulder. "Plus if everything goes south, I know you'll be right there to protect me."

He smiled at that. "I'll always be there for you, (y/n)."

You smiled and walked to Hotch waiting for him to give you the 'okay' to go.

Once he did, you got out of the surveillance van and headed inside the bar where all the victims had been taken.

The profile said the unsub would be in his late 30s based on the women he took. He also would be very smooth, considering how many women he had taken. And he would be confident. His ego would be very large because he feels as if the police and FBI won't catch him because of his smarts. So that's what you look for once you walked in the bar.

None of the men stood out right away so you headed to the bar and ordered a drink. While you were looking for your credit card, a man approached the bar near you and told the bartender he'd pay for it.

"Thanks." You smiled.

He nodded.

"So what's a pretty girl like yourself doing in here all alone?" He asked.

"Who says I'm alone?" You smirked.

"I've had my eyes on you since you walked in and not once did another man approach you. So, I just figured you were alone."

"Well, handsome and smart. I might have to take you home tonight." You two laughed as you sipped your drink.

"So what do you say we get out of here and go back to my place." He asked, grabbing your hand.

"I'd love to, but I really need to get home myself. I have tons of work to do tomorrow. I'm sorry." You leaned in and told him.

You got up to leave but he pulled you back.

"Not so fast," he reached in his coat and pulled out a gun and held it to you, "we're gonna go get in my car and your gonna do everything I tell you to or you'll get your head blown off."

You moved when he told you to but you knew that the rest of your team would be there for you if things went bad.

You two walked out and the crisp night air hit you like a brick wall.

"To the red car." He mumbled, pushing you along.

Once you two were in his car he forced you into the back and ordered you to take off your clothes.
           ------------------------------------
"Hotch, I don't like this. We need to move in quick. If she takes her shirt off, he'll know she's FBI." Spencer spoke.

Hotch put up a finger to shush Spencer.

"Hotch, we need to move in."

"Reid, I won't be able to hear her if you keep talking."
          ---------------------------------------
"Do it or I'll shoot you." He spoke.
           -------------------------------------
Your shaking fingers began to undo the top button but the unsub ripped your shirt off and noticed the wires.

"You're with the police? Oh, you're definitely gonna get it now. Then you can tell those rat batsards to come find me, if I let you live."

"Hickory." You yelled.

Before you knew it FBI and SWAT were opening the doors and riping the unsub off of you.

You were taken out of the car by Spencer.

"Stupid bitch! When I get out, you're dead!" The unsub yelled.

Spencer gripped you tighter and you two walked toward the rest of the team, but you stopped him before you got there.

"Thank you, Spencer. For a minute there I was scared, but I knew I could count on you."

He smiled and looked at the ground.

"You know something, when Hotch told me that you were going undercover for this assignment, I was really nervous. I didn't know what was gonna happen and I was scared to loose you... Because I, well, I love you (y/n)." He whispered.

"I love you too, Spence." You said before kissing him.

         -------------------------------------

Derek looked at Rossi, "you owe me twenty man. I told you he would tell her after the case."

"Fair, fair." He said, slapping a 20 in Derek's hand.

"Okay guys, let's give these two some time alone."

OKAY SO THIS WAS THE FINAL REQUEST LEFT IN MY ASK BOX SO SEND SOME MORE IN LOVESxx ❤