Best Birthday

You're day had been stressful and the worst part was that it was your birthday and Spencer knew it had been as you two climbed into the car and headed home.

"Do you wanna get some coffee?" He asked as you two pulled up to the red light near your favorite coffee shop.

"No Spence, I just wanna go to my house." You sighed and laid your head against the window.

*arriving home*

"Do you want me to come inside and help make you less sad on your birthday? We can read a book or watch movies."

You shook your head. "I just want to be left alone, but thanks for the offer. I appreciate it." You gave a small smile before heading into your apartment bulding.

Once inside, you slid againt the door. Why didn't you except his offer to come inside? Why didn't you kiss him when he dropped you off? You put your head in your hands.
Spencer and you had been best friends since you started the BAU and since that day, you had liked Spencer.
At times he seemed like he may have liked you back but then he'd pull or walk away and you'd be standing there confused.

Pulling yourself from the ground you headed to your bathroom and turned on the hot water. You undressed and then slipped inside the tub. The hot water washed away all the worries of the earlier day.

You had been in the tub for at least an hour and were starting to prune, so you grabed a towel and wrapped it around your body. You walked into your connected bedroom and started looking for some pajamas. You setteled on a red flannel pair then climed into bed and turned the tv to the news.

Sometime during the news you had fallen asleep but you were woken up to a sudden shake.

"(Y/n), wake up!!" Spencer yelled.

"Why are you in my house at," you paused to look at the clock, "2:23am?"

Spencer smiled at you. "Follow me."

You watched him walk out of your door before rolling out of bed and following him down the stairs and into the kitchen.

When you walked in you seen that Spencer had set up a whole party just for the two of you. There were balloons, and streamers, and presents and a cake.

"Happy birthday, (y/n). I hope you don't mind I used my emergency key to come inside and set this all up."

"Spencer it's amazing. Thank you." You said hugging him.

"Well, let's have some cake but first you need to open your presents."

You grabbed the smallest one and opened it. It was two tickets to see Rent, your favorote play, at your local theater.

The next was a new coffee mug since Spencer knew how much you loved your coffee.

The third was a box. Well, not a box but the presnt was inside the box and the outside read 'Salem'. You eyed Spencer and he smiled his famous grin. Cautiously you opened it and inside was a small black kitten.

"Spencer, he's beautiful. Oh my gosh, I love him and you so much!" You gushed not realizing what you had let slip. But Spencer did.

"You love me?" He smiled, looking at the ground and stuffing his hand into his pockets.

You set the kitten down and looked at Spencer.

"I have since the first day." You blushed.

"Well, I guess my next present made since then." He laughed.

He pulled some flowers out from behind the kitchen island and handed you a note that read:

"I always knew that love would come find me someday,
but never did I know that it would be you who was headed my way,
you caught me off guard and took me by surprise,
but you simply captivated me, the same way you do when I look into your eyes."

You smiled as you looked up to find Spencer directly in front of you.

"So, (y/n), would you wanna be my girlfriend?" Spencer asked shyly.

You nodded your head, "yes. Yes." You smiled kissing his lips.

You pulled away and rested your foreheads together.

"Now, let's eat some cake and play with Salem then go to bed." You smiled.

It was the best birthday yet.

I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY! REMEMBER THAT REQUESTS ARE OPEN SO SEMD THEM IN LOVES XX❤