Sample drabble:

A/N: This sample drabble will be based on
#16 which is Character A wears Character Bs clothes.

The hot coffee Spencer spilled didn't hit the floor. Instead, it hit (y/n) and spilled all over her light pink blouse.

"(Y/n), I am so sorry. I didn't mean to spi-,"
Spencer began, but you cut him off.

"It's okay. I just don't have another change of clothes in my go-bag, so I'll have to go home and change."
You explained.

"I have an extra shirt you can wear. It won't be as fitting as yours are on you, but it'll save you a trip home."
Spencer offered politely.

You nodded in agreement and followed him to his desk. He reached in his go-bag, which was placed under the desk, and pulled you out a sweater. You smiled taking it from him and headed to the bathroom to change your shirt.

Slipping it on, your nose was filled with Spencer's scent. His sweater smelled of his laundry degerent and a slight hint of coffee.

You walked out and back to your desk, thanking Spencer on your way in. He smiled, and starred at you in awe. You looked amazing in his sweater.

You had went back to filing your paper work but felt as if someone was starring at you. Looking up you caught Spencer's eye.

"Is something wrong?" You asked, worried.

"No. I-I was just admiring how lovley you look in my sweater."
His hands covered his mouth as he realized what he said.

You blushed and looked at the ground.
"Thanks, Spence."
He nodded, blushing as well.

"Do you want to get coffee later?" Spencer asked, barley above a whisper, as he knew you were listening to him still.

"Yes." You smiled, a slight blush never leaving your cheeks. 

Okay, so my samples are over, hope you enjoed them! Remember to request away!!!