Chapter 3

Rockelle’s Pov

We began spinning like crazy.

Soon, I hit the ground with a loud thud, or maybe that was Fred and George who landed on top of each other right beside me. I got to my knees and then slowly stood up. Then I walked up beside Fred and George. We reached a huge campsite that was covered with tents; some a brightly coloured green and others a darkly shade of red then the rest were just a plain beige.

We walked through the campsite looking for our tents.

The weather today was perfect. It was now very sunny without a single cloud in the sky. With a nice cool breeze that swept right through you. I was happy to be able to breathe some fresh air instead of whatever was coming off of that boot. I inhaled and exhaled deeply.

Soon we came to two tents that held a sign with the word “Weezly”in crooked letters.

“Ok troops gather in! Girls tent on the right, boys on the left.”Mr. Weasley said as he walked into the boy’s tent.

Hermione, Ginny, and I walked into the girl’s tent and found it to be furnished just like the Weasley’s house. We dropped our bags onto the ground by our beds and walked over to the boy’s tent.

“Ok, so we will be notified when the games start, until then you guys can just hang out here, I’ll be right back.” Said Mr. Weasley as he walked out of the tent.

“So, who are you guys rooting for?” I asked Fred and George as I sat down beside them at the table.

“Ireland of course.” They both said “And you?”

“Ireland, but I have a feeling Krum will catch the snitch.” I said. We talked loads about Quidditch and about the recent matches and games.

“Kids, come ‘ere.” Said Mr. Weasley, who stood just outside the tent. Me, Fred, and George looked at each other before following Hermione, Ron, and Harry out of the tent.

“Kids, this is Ludo, the man who kindly gave us the tickets.” Mr. Weasley states as we gather outside the tent.

“Ready for tonight’s match? I know I am I even set some wagers. Care to join Arthur?” Ludo asked.

“Nah” Mr. Weasley sighed.

“We’ll bet you 37 galleons that Ireland wins” said Fred.

“But Krum catches the snitch.” stated George.

“Alright 37 galleons it is then.” Said Ludo as he took the twin's money and walked away.

“You boys best not tell your mother that you have been gambling.”Said Mr. Weasley sternly to his sons.

We went back to the tent and continued our detailed discussion of Quidditch. Ron went on and on about how awesome Krum was while Fred and George mocked him about it. We had great laughs. I had a strong feeling this was going to be the best year ever.

“Ok group, the game will be staring any minute now so let’s get going before we miss it.” Said Mr. Weasley.

We walked down the path in the pitch black with only our wands to light the way. There were many occasions where we would bump into each other but in Ron’s case, he would constantly run into complete strangers. Soon enough we made it to the stadium. I would call it enormous but it’s not near that small, it’s probably 100 times bigger.

When we entered the stadium, some dreadful looking man took our tickets and directed us to the top floor. It took ages before we made it to the top. Once we did we were glad to be where we were because we could see everything perfectly. Instead of sitting in our seats me, George, and Fred were leaning over the ledge so we could see better.