Soon the announcer announced the players of each team; one by one they flew out on their broom sticks doing joy rides around the arena. The last player to be announced was Krum, who got the biggest of all applause.

Then, with a short blast of a whistle the game came to a start. From one player to the next the Quaffle made its way to one end of the field then back to the other. It went on like this for a while until one of the Irish chasers scored a point for their team. Back and forth the players went; the score was now 170-10, for Ireland. Everybody on this side of the arena was so happy they were practically doing back flips. Meanwhile, on the other side of the arena where the Bulgarian fans were, nobody looked very happy.

Soon we saw Victor Krum do a nose dive. I squinted and caught a glimpse of something gold.

“He’s found the snitch!” I called.

Everyone rushed to the side and watched as Krum pulled up from the dive holding a winged ball in his hand.

“Krum caught the snitch but Ireland still wins!” I shouted.

Fred and George were shouting enthusiastically since they have now won the bet. I wonder what they were going to use the money on.

We started down the stairs and made our way outside. On our way down the moonlit path we ran into Ludo who generously gave the twins a cauldron full of galleons. We then made our way back to the tents and sat around a campfire. We all sipped hot cocoa and roasted marshmallows as the muggles so often do. It was a great time and everyone took turns telling stories, most of which were scary. The fun ended when Ginny fell asleep, knocking her cocoa all over herself. Mr. Weasley said then that it would be best for us to get some sleep.

Ginny, Hermione, and I lazily walked to the girl’s tent and collapsed onto our beds. Within seconds I fell asleep.

***

It felt as if I had only been sleeping for a few minutes when there was a loud commotion coming from outside.

“Girls, get up now! This is serious!” Mr. Weasley shouted. I immediately shot up and jumped out of bed.

“What’s going on?” I asked as Hermione and Ginny crawled out of bed.

“No time to explain! Just come now!” Said Mr. Weasley as he left our tent.

I quickly followed him and saw Harry, Ron, George, and Fred standing there in their PJ’s. Luckily, unlike Hermione and Ginny, I didn’t sleep in a night gown. Instead I wore comfy purple pajama bottoms and a white spaghetti strap tank top that showed my belly button.

“Run back to the port key, then wait until I get back, and if this dies down then return here. No detours! I’ll meet you guys there!” Called Mr. Weasley as he ran in the opposite direction of where the portkey was.

“C’mon” Fred said as he grabbed Ginny’s arm and ran forwards.

I quickly ran after Fred and Ginny with George on my left and the golden trio behind me. I briefly looked up at the sky and what I saw was awful. It was pitch black and full of smoke with bits of green that came from curses. The death eaters must be here.

There were too many people who had no idea where to go. They just ran wherever they could, knocking into to me many times. I soon figured out that I had lost everyone in the crowd. I tried looking about but there were too many people to see anything but unfamiliar faces. As I tried to stay on track and keep running someone ran right into me knocking me to the ground. Let me tell you, being knocked to the ground while there are people stampeding every which way was not a good thing. I got stepped on many times and got kicked in the jaw, which started to bleed. Every time I attempted to get up, I staggered and fell back down.

Just when I was about to give up I felt two strong arms takehold of me.

“Are you alright Rocky?” George asked as he helped me up.

“Yeah, I’m fine” I said; wiping the blood from my mouth.

“Have you seen the others?” He asked me. I had noticed that he removed one of his arms from me but kept one around my waist.

“It’s hard to see anything right now. I don’t even know where we are right now.” I said helplessly. George was about to respond but before he could, a green light filled the sky.

I looked up and saw a skull with a serpent crawling out of its mouth. My whole body burned with pain and I fell to the ground curling into a ball.

“Rocky! Are you ok?” George asked as he kneeled over me.

“The…. Dark….Mark….” I managed to get out. My teeth were now clenched from the unbearable pain.

The dark mark still overlooked us as the campsite became quiet. Almost too quiet. I managed to open one of my eyes that were locked shot and saw that everyone had cleared out.

“We can go back to the tent now.” said George. I couldn’t respond. The pain was too intense.

After a few minutes, I felt George's strong arms wrap around me and lift me into the air. He was now cradling me and walking back towards the tent. Thankfully we weren’t that far. When we made it there, he walked into the boy’s tent and laid me down on the couch.

“Thanks George.” I said weakly.

“Are you ok?” He asked, his eyes overflowing with concern.

“Yeah, I’m fine. It’s just ever since the night my parents died, I’ve had problems like that with the dark mark.” I said as I sit up.

“I hope everyone else is all right.” I said as I put my hand to my still bleeding mouth.

“Here, let me.” George said as he took a cloth and dabbed the blood away from my mouth.

For a brief second, we stare into each other’s eyes, Brown on green. His brown eyes shined in the moonlight. The second was ruined by Mr. Weasley who burst in with the rest of the group.

“Oh thank goodness. Are you two ok?” Exclaimed Mr. Weasley.

“Yeah, I was just thinking the same about you guys.” I said.

We discussed what had happened and how Harry was accused of conjuring the dark mark. After the brief discussion, Mr. Weasley allowed us all to get a couple more hours of rest. But, who could sleep after that? I was wide awake for the longest time but then I felt myself being shaken awake. I opened my eyes and saw Hermione and Ginny.

“Do we have to leave already?” I asked as I looked out into the black sky.

“Yeah, unfortunately.” They said. I slowly got dressed and headed out of the tent with Hermione and Ginny. We met the boys outside and walked back to the portkey, slowly; all of us longing for the breakfast that awaited us.

By the time we got back to the Weasley's, the moon had been replaced by the rising sun and the stars were nowhere to be seen. It was actually a beautiful sight; it would have been more beautiful if I would have not been as tired as I was. All of us ate in silence when we got back to the house and went to our rooms to sleep.

To try and dream away the past night.