3 || New Feeling?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Hyunju's POV-

You were getting ready to go with Minhyuk after he called you received a text from him saying that he will pick you up, so you send him your address. It's really exciting for you to go and meet more people, you hated so much the friends that your parents picked up for you, they are simply boring, they don't laugh and they barely smile... so when you hang out with them it feels like a funeral.

Time flew by and you received a call from Minhyuk.

-Ready to go?

-Yes! Wait for me I'm going.

-Okay Hyunju, be careful with your parents.

-I know thanks.

-No problem I have your back - He said.

You ended the call and as soon as you took your jacket and put on, you reached your window and open it, then you passed through it; gently you started to get down till you reach the land. Through the distance you saw Minhyuk, you instantly smiled and went towards him and gave him a sweet hug.

-Hey! You seem so happy, Hyunju.

-Well I'm really grateful that you invited me over.

-*Laugh* of course! Anytime you want to escape tell me.

-*Laugh* I don't think our schedules are going to let us.

-They will, now let's go with the rest of the members.

-Alright - You smiled.

Both of you got into Minhyuk's car, he started to drive to the location of his company studios, and during that time you recognized the entire path you've been making.

-It's my company too – You murmured as the car stopped moving.

-What did you say, Hyunju?

-Why you didn't told me you were at the same company as I am?!

-You are at "Starship Entertainment"?!

-Yes!

-Oh my god!! Are you serious right now?!

-I am. I am!!-. Without noticing both of you hugged tightly with emotion and happiness, however when you realized the distance you had in between, you suddenly started to feel nervous. Minhyuk just stared at you for some seconds and quickly got apart from you.

-Well let's go and see the members.

-Let's go-.

Both of you left the car and entered to the building, as soon as you entered Minhyuk started to go towards the practice rooms that were at the second level, you just followed him all the way, to be honest, you feel a bit shy with Minhyuk after what happened at the car.