2 || See you Again

Start from the beginning

-I know what you mean, I'm not ashamed of saying what I do, but sometimes that could be hard for other people to understand.

-Minhyuk...

-I got very thoughtful in no time, sorry, Hyunju - Minhyuk said as he released a smile all of the sudden.

-No please don't be, I know exactly how you feel... I'm a dancer from a company, I have been a back dancer on some tours and music videos.

-That's so similar to my way of living!

-Really?

-Don't you see my crazy hair?! I'm part of a boy band called "MONSTA X" I'm one of the vocalists.

-MONSTA X... that's why you sounded so familiar to me.

-What my name? I know, you can scream now if you want.

-Why?

-You're not going to go crazy all over me? - Minhyuk asked surprised.

-No, I'm not that kind of person. And I guess you had enough from this morning.

-*Laugh* you think so? To be honest with you, I really enjoy all of that, but sometimes it's just a struggle.

-Struggle... that's my life...

-Hyunju? -. You two sat on a bench that was on a park you were passing through. You told Minhyuk about all the issues you had with your family and what a bright future they want for you.

-That's so wrong... you're too young to get married - Minhyuk said.

-And I don't want to! That's why I'm going to go to my house sooner than later.

-Do you have where to stay?

-Not yet, but I'll find something. My manager already knows about the situation so he might help me.

-That's nice, maybe like that you'll feel safer.

-Yes. Minhyuk you don't need to go?

-Why are you asking?

-Because you're an idol, you might be occupied.

-I really don't know - Minhyuk said as he tried to remember.

-Try to remember your schedule.

-Oh damn! The photo shoot! You were right - Minhyuk said as he got up from the bench.

-*Giggle* I told you.

-Do you think I could see you again?

-Sure thing Minhyuk.

-It was a pleasure to meet you, Hyunju.

-Same, good luck in your photo shoot.

-Thanks! -. Minhyuk left and you went home, even though you don't really want to.

*HOURS LATER*

You arrived at your house, and you were really happy, everything was so cool and fresh since the morning that you woke up, but now the storm is going to come.

You entered your house and you saw your parents in the living room like if they were waiting for you, they seem so mad and disgusted.

-Hyunju! Where were you?!

-I went to have breakfast, Mother.

-You had breakfast with Leo this morning and you missed it!!

-Father, I told him I couldn't make it, you don't have to go crazy about it.

-Im Hyunju! Come back here!

-Father, I need to go to my room, I really want to just chill for now.

-Hyunju! -. You went upstairs and closed your room under lock. You look and act flawlessly every time you see your parents together, however, your father can be really aggressive at some points, so in the inside, you were really terrified of him.

You started to listen to some music while you started to write some lyrics for a future song that might end up in your debut album when suddenly your phone started to ring.

Unknown?

You picked up the call.

-Hello?

-Hey sweetie eyes.

-Minhyuk?

-Correct! Wow, you're good at guessing.

-How did you get my phone number?

-I have my contacts.

-*Giggle* I see, so what's up?

-I wanted to see if you want to come to my company studios, you know I want to introduce you to everyone in MONSTA X.

-That sounds great! At what hour?

-At 8:00 pm, wear something sporty and comfy, you will need it.

-You're going to put me to work?

-Yes little Hyunju, it's going to be fun.

-Alright, I'll see you there.

-Great, have a nice day, Hyunju.

-See you later - You said happily.

You hang up your phone, you looked at the wall clock that it's in your bedroom wall; it was 6:40 pm, you have some time to continue writing and to get ready of course. Minhyuk it's a really bright person, it's really good to have him, you relate a lot to him so you don't find any complications when it's time to chat with him. So nice.