New Girls & The Bros

{ Jessi's POV }

"Oh Ty,be nice! Shes the new girl thats replacing Kayla.." I heard a voice before I saw a person. But when I did see a person,she was super pretty! She looked latina or some type of spanish,with jet black hair.

"Well your on my bunk new girl." I turned my attention to the lightskinned girl infront of me.

"Is your name on it? And i have a name."

"Did i ask for your name? I said thats my bunk!" This bitch was trying me!

"And i asked if your name was on it!" I rose from the bed.

"Alrighttttt." The spanish girl stepped in. "Lets cool it Ty. Im Dana and shes Tyquiana but you can call her Ty." I couldnt help but roll my eyes. She came in all bitchy and she didnt even know me yet! I'd have to keep an eye on her..

"Im Jessica." Dana smiled with her perfect teeth.

"So your the new girl everyones talking bout? We havent had any new people here in like 5 years."

"And we wanted to keep it that way.." Ty mumbled but loud enough for me to hear and causing Dana to sigh.

                                                     { Ty's POV}

The new girl..well shes ugly and a bitch. I hate her..well im lying. Shes fucking super model georgous and i dont even know her. I honestly wished Kayla hadnt left. She was my camp bestie and i could talk to her about anything. I sighed an walked into our bunk bathroom and started placing my stuff down.

"Did you really have to act like that?" I turned to see Dana standing there.

"Dont start D."

"No Ty,you dont start! Shes new and you dont even know her but your acting mean."

"Well,she shouldnt have took my bunk.."

"Are you kidding Ty?! This is the second new girl we had in almost years and your already ready to run her out. All im saying Ty is that you cant run another girl out. I know since your moms-"

"Shut up." I turned around and pushed past her out the bathroom and out the bunk. I cant believe she bought that up..

                                                          {Prodigy's POV}

"OHHHHHHH!" Is the only thing i heard walking into the bunk. The boys were in a circle,probably having grindtime.

"Yo Prod."

"Sup Roc." I shook his hand and threw my bag down. Roc was my bestfriend. Well more like bro..cause ya know..guys dont have bestfriends. Thats a chic thing.

"You heard about the new jawn?"

"Her names Jessi."

"I heard she sucks for free." Ace said walking by us. I rolled my eyes.

"And who did you hear that from Niko?"

"People"

"Yeah cause its probably not true."

Niko is my boy but if you ever hear a rumor from him,dont believe it. I honestly thinks he makes up half the things he says. And besides,i dont Jessi is like that. She seems so innocent and sweet.

"Bro? You heard me?" I looked up and saw Ray waving his hand in my face.

"Oh what?"

"We're bout to go light one,you coming?

"Uhh..yeah. I'll meet yall at the spot." He nodded and left with the other boys. This was something we've been doing every year since we were 11. Get high as shit on the first day of camp. I wasnt the type to smoke but my friends did. You coul say im a follower but i just dont know who i am yet. I like smoking but then again i dont. I like hanging with the guys but then again i dont. I met Roc,Prince,Ray,Ace and Jacob in about 4th grade and we've been bros since. Rays older brother introduiced weed to us and its just something that stuck with us. Im not saying im proud of doing it,cause i know if my mama found out,she'd beat the living day light out of me. But its just something i do for fun. I heard the boys laughing and looked down at my hands,not realizing i was holding the picture of my brother in my hands. I quickly stuffed it under my pillow and jogged out my cabin to meet up with the boys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright so new chapter! What do you guys think?

What do you think happened to Tyquiana's mom?

Tell me what you think :)

Follow me on twiiter @ACEs_SweeTEE

P.S. on the side is a pitcure of Dana but if you cant see it heres a link :

http://www.polyvore.com/amberchristina/thing?id=33342587

Also heres a link of what Tyquiana looks like:

http://www.polyvore.com/fuck_yeah_young_black_cuties/thing?id=34884058