Chapter 49

A/N: 1 more chapter and its done :'c

this is the 2nd to last chapter. x

RECAP:

I was a ass. A big ass hole. 

But here he was . . . still here. 

Still wanting to marry . . . . . . me.

And I wanted to marry . . . . . . him.  

He leaned down, kissing my forehead along whispering a low ' I love you ' into my ear. I stared at him, grinning and looked over at Noah who was sitting next to him.

" I love you too . . . a lot. . . " I quietly said.

"Awwwwwwwww" Stiles spoke up, causing everyone to stop and stare at us.

It was uncomfortable but I managed to laugh it off . . . . . . .

 ALEXIS' P O V : : / /

- - - C H A P T E R 4 9 - - -

When I close my eyes and try to sleep
I fall apart, I find it hard to breathe
You're the reason, the only reason
Even though my dizzy head is numb,
I swear my heart is never giving up
You're the reason, the only reason

I feel you burning under my skin
I swear I see you shining
Brighter than the flame inside your eyes

- - - The Only Reason ~ 5Sos ~ - - -

I still have nightmares, I didn't know why but I did and they weren't pretty. I would wake up to banging on the walls and scratching. I would question Isaac but he said he didn't hear nothing.

It got my confused, to be honest. My mind wondered about if my mind is playing tricks on me or Jeremy could still be controlling them even if he's dead?

I let out a heavy sigh, it was currently 3am and I woke up again to banging and scratching. Also, I woke up from a nightmare of everyone dying, but for reals this time.

My heavy breath filled the quiet room as the banging got louder, I glanced at Isaac he was still asleep, meaning he couldn't hear a single thing.

"Stop it." I mumbled, grabbing a fist full of my hair pulling on it.

"Stop it, stop it, stop it. It isn't real. It isn't" I said to myself.

Oh, but it is real. And I'm coming for revenge.

My eyes widen, Jeremy.

Then at that moment, I started shaking Isaac. He wouldn't wake up.

"Isaac!" I shook him harder.

Nothing.

I leaned my head to his chest not hearing a heartbeat. No, no no.

"Isaac!" I shouted, shaking him more. Tears prickled my eyes.

He wasn't moving, he wasn't breathing and at that point I was sitting in the corner of the room, my knees brought up to my chest while I cried.

Isn't revenge sweet, Lexi? - He chuckled -

"Stop it!" I screamed, burying my face into my knees.

Get out, get out, get out.

Get out of my mind, now. Go. I don't want you here.

~

I woke up to Isaac's voice, my eyes opened quickly. I was still in the corner, my neck hurting and a confused Isaac staring at me.

"Why the hell are you in the corner? And what the hell is that?!" He grabbed my arm, looking at the cuts.

It read out, 'Revenge is coming for you all'

"I didn't write that." I mumbled, he glared at me.

"Then who did?! Casper?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Oh I don't know! Maybe the guy we killed a few days ago!"

I didn't know why I was getting angry. There was no reason to be angry at Isaac, he did nothing but worry about the cutting on my arm.

"Jeremy? He's dead.." He spoke.

I shrugged, "Obviously not, because he was in my head last night, saying he'll actually kill us this time instead of messing with me. Then I tried to wake you up... and you... you didn't wake up. No matter how loud I screamed, you didn't move. I checked your heartbeat... there wasn't one."

"He's messing with your head, Lex. Don't listen. He'll go away-"

I cut him off, "And if he doesn't?! What if the next time, you're actually dead! I cant... I wont deal with you gone, Isaac." I whispered the last part to myself.

"Shhh, he wont get me. I promise you that, alright? You should go eat. And hey, I love you."

He cupped my face, kissing my lips softly. I half smiled, nodding.

"I love you too."

He chuckled, "you better."

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *

Heyoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Lol, here's the chapter.

Officially the second to last chapter..

I'm sad now ;c

Well, vote, comment, and FOLLOW MEEEEEEEEEEEE

Instagram: @BabyLaheyFanfic

xxx