Chapter 28

--Chapter 28--

ALEXIS' POV:

"Hello darling" Jake smiled stepping forward, I backed up once again hearing a growl behind me. Aiden jumped in front of me. I haven't seen Jake since before I was pregnant with Noah and I pretty much seen Isaac kill him.

"Oh and hello Aiden" His eyes flashed black not red or yellow, black. Deaton said he was some sort of demon which terrified me even more. Aiden jumped towards him, punches flying everywhere.

I ran in the room picking up Noah and went into Aiden's bedroom locking the door. I sighed sitting in the corner hearing crashes and glass breaking. Also a lot of growling.

I looked down at Noah who was asleep still, the hell kid? How can you sleep through a freaking werewolf fight? I just. I don't know this kid is weird.

I jumped hearing banging on the door, I sat not knowing if it was Aiden or Jake which made me shiver. The pounding continued and I buried my face in my knees, where I hid Noah. Every pounding made me flinch I hated when people would pound on the door like seriously it's annoying.

I screamed feeling someone grab me and pull me into their chest, "shhh" I heard a familiar voice whisper, I looked up with tears on my face. "I-Isaac? How did you-" I was cut off. "Your scent."

I hugged him tightly looking at the door which made me pull back, "What?" He asked I pointed at the door where Jake stood, leaning against the doorway smirking at us. "You guys were always the 'cute couple' huh?" He walked fully in looking at me then Isaac.

Isaac stood up and walked in front of me but Jake was already ready to fight again. He quickly jumped on Isaac giving him punches and scratches which Isaac did the same. I got up hurrying out since I absolutely hate fights.

I looked at Aiden on the floor, "Aiden?" I shook him but he just groaned in response. I shrugged walking outside to Isaac's car that I seen parked across the street. I got in seeing he would leave the keys in here. I put Noah in his car seat that Isaac had in his car.

I sat in the car for a few minutes praying for Isaac to walk out, I looked at the door one more time to only jump back at Isaac right next to the passenger door all bloody and beaten up. I got out tackling him in a hug.

"Are you okay?" He managed to get out. I nodded, "But are you?" I traced my fingers over his cheek softly seeing how bad the cuts are. "I'll heal" he said kissing my forehead and walked over to the other side of the car.

I got in as well and looked at the house while we drove past not thinking about nothing but just going home to Isaac. I grabbed his scratched up hand holding it gently in mine. I took one look at him and seen a smile appear on his face.

"I love you" I whispered kissing the top of his hand smiling...

************************************

hope you enjoy this chapter xD yeah. I woke up at 3am and was like I can't fall asleep might as well make a chapter xx