Chapter 14

ALEXIS' POV:

it's been a week since I been to the hospital. The doctor said I should stay home while he's in surgery. Which shattered my heart having to stay home but I didn't want to fight with them so me and Isaac just went to my place.

We sat there watching tv until my phone goes off I pick up answering it. "Hello?" I stood up walking into the kitchen. "Hello Mrs. Lahey?" Ugh I hate it when they call me that. We're not even married but that's how my name is signed on there so gotta deal with it.

"Yes?" I questioned leaning against the counter. "We will like to inform you that...Noah has disappeared. Have you taken him or?" My eyes widen tears threaten to spill out at any moment. "What do you mean? He got kidnapped again?!" I shouted angry that a kid. my kid. got kidnapped again but in a hospital with people everywhere like what the hell?!

"We're very sorry we have officers searching everywhere" I shook my head and hung up. Wow just wow. "Isaac!" I quickly wiped my tears away before he ran in the kitchen. "Yeah?" He looked at me with a concern look. "Noah got kidnapped again.."

~

I walked around the woods with Isaac to searched where I found him at last time but walked further past it to see if there's any cabins. or houses. or just a campsite. but nothing. I wanted to give up...again. But I couldn't he's my son.

We walked back to the house and heard noises upstairs. We walked up there and heard toys turn on in Noah's room. I opened the door to Scott and Noah playing. I sighed in relief.

"You took Noah?" I said walking in. "The doctor said he can come home now. So I took him." He shrugged. "Go call the doctor Isaac" I said and sat down next to Noah. "Hey mommy. the doctor said I can't walk" He said. "Yeah I know but just for a few months so you don't hurt your leg" I ran my hand through his hair.

He nodded and continued to play with his toys. I sighed and lied down on the floor, tired from today....but glad he's alright so I stayed up watching him play with Scott happily..

************************

ik it's really short and I'm sorry! hope you like it..

Vote, comment, share do whatever you like! I'll post a better chapter tomorrow! Go read 'Wherever You Are' if interested in 5sos!

~Ally