Chapter 5

ALEXIS' POV:

"We need to talk" Isaac said and I looked at him in complete shock thinking about what he wants to talk about now.

"About what?" I sat across from him and he sighed, scratching the back of his neck.

"I want to be in his life.. Lex, I want to be with you both. I can't just sit here and pretend you don't like me. Because I can see you still hate me. Please, I need you two..." Isaac looked up at me. 

I thought for a long minute, a real long minute, Should I forgive him? Should I let him back into my life well now Noah's life too... He whispered a small 'Please' I felt like I was gonna explode. I wanted to hug him and say I forgive him but I don't know. I just don't know anymore. I didn't want Noah to burst if I told him that Isaac isnt staying. But I feel like he'll leave me again... maybe he changed?.. But maybe he didn't? I don't know.

 "Fine" I mumbled and his face lit up and tackled me in a hug. "Thank you" He whispered kissing my forehead, I stared at him and just shook my head walking upstairs and went straight to bed.

~

I woke up and looked at the clock 11pm! I shot up walking downstairs into the living room to see Isaac and Noah. I rubbed my eyes still tired since I couldn't fall asleep well last night. I don't know why exactly but I just couldn't go to sleep.

"Hey, I didn't want to wake you so I fed Noah and just started playing with him" Isaac looked at me and I nodded, "Its fine, thanks" I walked into the kitchen, eating a apple since it was almost lunch and I didn't want to eat before anyone else. So I just ate a apple.

I walked upstairs while Isaac watched Noah. I got in the shower, washed up and got dress and walked downstairs with Noah's clothes and changed him, brushing his tangled curls, lightly. I put on his shoes and picked him up grabbing my bag and walking out towards my car. 

I heard Isaac following close behind. I opened the door, setting Noah in. I got in after Isaac and drove to a little food place for lunch. When we got there we sat at a booth and ordered food. 

"Lex?... Can I ask you something?" I looked up at Isaac raising a eyebrow. 

"Yeah.." I said curious. "Did it ever pop in your mind that he can be.... you know... a werewolf?" He whispered. My eyes widen looking at Noah. I never thought about that, never. My son couldn't be one. I never want my son to be like one of them.. But Isaac is his dad, and he's a werewolf. So what if he passed it on to Noah? oh god. Don't think about this now or else you'll pass out.

"Noah will never be like one of... them." I said. "But its possible.." I glared at Isaac, "He's not one, and he'll never be one, okay?" He nodded instead of keep talking back cuz he knows I'll explode and start talking loudly. So he just did a simple nod and ate his food when it came to us.

~

"Is it possible for Isaac to pass on his werewolf genes to Noah?" I said, looking at Derek and Scott who were staring at me like I was crazy. "It could... but you're human so there's a chance he can be human.." Scott added but Derek butted in. "I thought Lexi was a werewolf?" Derek was obviously confused. I made a funny face. "Hell no.." I said.

"Well both of my parents were werewolves so there's a chance he can be human/werewolf. or just a human. or just a werewolf." Derek shrugged. I looked at Noah playing on the floor with Allison and Lydia. 

I sighed, "I don't want him being a werewolf and going through the crap of being one.." I ran my hand through my hair, tired. I honestly don't want him to be one of them. I want my son to be a normal kid instead of a wolf. And IF I have more kids with Isaac which is a big IF. I don't want them to be a werewolf either. But if they are one. I'll love them all equaly, werewolf or human...

**Hey so sorry it took forever for this...short....chapter! Been busy with homework -.- but enjoy! xx 

Like and vote? xx**