Chapter 4 : The return

Start from the beginning

" Finally you guys are here. I was going to turn 1,00 by the time you got here! " Emmett said. 

" What's going on? " I asked sitting next to Seth. 

" Macy has returned. She stopped by Roshon's house and they had a little chat. No one got hurt so calm down Sierra. " Alice said. She used her queen voice. She was serious. 

" Macy told Roshon to kill us. But he didn't. " Sam said.

" We know. But at the time we didn't know who Roshon is. So we waited for him. He never came, so we gave up on waiting. " Grandpa explained. Alice ran to the door and opened it. 

" I didn't have a need to kill you that's why I never came. I knew who you guys were. I just acted like I didn't. But to be honest, I didn't know you guys were vampires. " Roshon and Amy said as they walked in. The door made a loud echo go threw the house as it closed. 

" Good, because with your fear, you would be shaking by the time you go into the house. " Jasper laughed. " Want me to calm you down? " He added.

" Sure. I would say something mean but I can't, She will pain me or burn me. " He smiled as he looked at mom. 

" Or grab a rock and throw it at you. " Mom added. She was happy now. Not so angry. 

" Macy came to the house, she's-- " Alice cut Amy off.

" I know. I seen it. Nice job, I thought you'd be scared or something. " Alice said.

" No, me and Macy used to go to school. She hated everything. After her sister died. " Roshon said. 

" Yeah, her sister was a pain. " Grandpa laughed. 

" So irritating. Always tried to kill me. You know your alive because of me! " Grandma laughed.

" Yeah, if you would have never cut you wrist, I wouldn't be here. " Grandpa smiled.

" Sounds like you guys have some interesting stories. " Roshon smiled. 

" Eh, they all have to do with danger,love stuff like that. You kids don't know what love is. " Great Grandpa Carlise said. We all looked at him. 

" You should know, you've been alive what, 3,000 years! " Rosalie laughed. Everyone laughed.

" What's so funny? " Macy saids walking down stairs. Then I noticed how queit Alice and Grandpa got before she did. I should've noticed earlier. 

" Why so quiet? " She asked.

" Why are you here? " Rosalie asked. Her face was like, hard and cold. 

" You killed my whole family. Why do you think I'm here!? " She snarled. 

" Nobody invited you so you need to go. " Mom insisted. 

" I don't follow you. " She hissed.

" Don't make me make you. " Sierra said quietly.

" How will you do that. Little one? " Macy asked as she put her hands on her knees to get down to Sierra's height. Macy walked right out of the house. 

" Ahhh! " Macy growled. I wondered why she growled, who hit her.. Then I noticed mom was angry. 

" Ah Ah Ah Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! " Macy screamed. 

" Do not disrespect me. " Mom said. " I could end you right here. " She added. Macy got up and I noticed someone new coming out from the woods. It was a boy. He had a chain on that made him look fierce. His hair, dirty blonde with black spots. He looked like some kind of Goth. This must be Dakota. When Macy got up, Dakota pointed his finger towards mom and mom got thrown across the yard. Dad caught her. Mom burned Dakota's fingers.