"Yes, princess. And this demon will start ruining all of you Monteverdes now!" he said before he rammed himself roughly inside me.

"NOOOOOO!!!" I shrieked as I felt something inside me snapped and brought an excruciating pain down my center.

I couldn't almost breathe in pain. And I screamed again when he started shoving and slamming his hard length in and out of me.

Para akong paulit-ulit na pinapatay habang binababoy niya yung katawan ko. Wala akong magawa kundi umiyak na lang dahil hindi ko magawang lumaban sa kanya.

I stopped fighting when I finally got exhausted and couldn't moved my body already. "Tama na. Please stop," paos kong pakiusap sa kanya habang patuloy na tumutulo yung mga luha ko.

I closed my eyes and whimpered in pain as he gave out one final mighty thrust and felt hot liquid spurted out inside me. I began sobbing again after what he did, feeling like I was a dirty rag already after he violated me.

He brought his mouth against my ear. "Try to escape again and you already know what will happen to you," he whispered before he pulled his hardness out of my body.

I remained closing my eyes as I felt him removing his belt from my wrists before he got off the bed and went outside the cabin.

Nagsimula akong umiyak nang tahimik habang namamaluktot patagilid sa ibabaw ng kama. My whole body was aching and shaking. I was feeling so disgusted with myself as I heard Ryder taking his clothes on again.

I opened my eyes when I finally heard him slammed the door close. I cried harder when my gaze landed on the bracelet that I was wearing.

I'm sorry, Daddy. I'm so sorry. Maybe this is now my punishment for disobeying you. This won't happen to me kung nakinig lang sana ako sa iyo at hindi nagpumilit na umalis para mag-aral sa Paris. Hindi po ako naniniwala sa mga binibintang nila sa 'yo. Alam ko pong hindi mo kayang pumatay. Yes, you might have done so many stupid things before but you chose to change and be a good and responsible father for me and Kuya. You changed and became the most loving husband to Mommy. You may still be harsh sometimes to other people but kīlling others is just so unconceivable to me. Maybe I deserve this also. You already knew that this might happen to me kaya nga palagi kang naghihigpit sa amin. Kaya nga ayaw mo akong payagan na umalis noon. Kaso ang tigas po ng ulo ko eh. Ito tuloy yung napala ko. All my life I've always been your sheltered princess. Now I already became a devastated broken girl.

I clutched the sheet tightly and cried all my pain away.

﹏~✿**♡**✿~﹏

I drank from the glass that I was holding while sitting here in the middle of darkness here in the top view deck. I leaned the side of my head on the railing, staring blankly in the darkness of the night as pieces of memories started to flood my head.

"Mommy, when I grow up, I want to become a pilot too like Daddy," I told her when I was six years old.

"Wow, that's great. You will then be called Captain Ryder Austin."

"Then we will fly together and visit different countries around the world with Daddy and baby Trevor."

"Hmmm... I like that idea. But for now, drink your milk first so that you will grow up healthy and strong and you can fulfill your dream of becoming a pilot someday."

I smirked at that thought. Yes I was able to fulfill my childhood dream to become a pilot like Daddy. But I couldn't fulfill my dream to bring my mom to different countries anymore. Even if I was now capable to do that, hindi na pwede dahil wala na sila pareho ni Daddy.