12

Yoongi's p.o.v

"I'm so glad we can finally hang out together hyung!" Hoesuck says.

"Yeah... no problem hoesuck- I mean hoseok." I sorta whisper but loud enough for him to hear. Sadly he heard what I called him.

"Hyung, please call me 'Hoseok' the first time."

"Yeah, ok."

"Hyung whats wrong with you? Your acting weird."

"What are you doing with jimin?!" I snap at him.

"Jimin?! That prick? Let's not talk about him right Now, I don't want to."

"Jimin is not. A prick."

"Whatever. Why do you care so much about him?" He scoffed.

"He's ignoring me and I know it because of you!"

"Me?!" He began to laugh like a maniac "yeah right, well if you don't care for me then I'll leave."

Jimin's p.o.v

Taehyung and Jungkook want to hang out with me today.... I tried to say no but they just wouldn't take that for an answer. I hate this hoseok been abusing, telling me not to hang out with people I love... I don't want hoseok to come home and find taehyung and Jungkook with me. He would surly beat me. He is hanging out with yoongi today so hopefully he comes home late. I guess his plan to get yoongi is working...

Jungkook p.o.v

We were sitting down with jimin on the couch talking about random stuff making jokes until taehyung brought up a personal topic.

"Jimin what's wrong?"

"W-What do you mean?" His voice cracked and was a little shaky.

"You've been ignoring us and yoongi mostly, you look like your eating less and your starting to do things you usually don't do." Taehyung sounded serious, he usually isn't this serious, he's always playful and soft but now you can tell he is concern. This may be an inappropriate time to think like this but... it's hot.

"What?! No. I'm fine. Perfectly fine. "

"Dont lie hyung, I can tell when your lieing." I tell him.

"Uh-"

Before he could continue hoseok walked in the room.

"Oh- hey guys." He seemed surprised but you can see a slight mad expression on his face.

Taehyung on the other hand wasn't amused. "What the fuck are you doing here barging in jimins house?"

"That's none of your concern." He glanced at jimin then back at taehyung.

"Y-you guys should go.."

"Jimin hyung, whats going on? " I question.

"Nothing jungkook leave please."

Taehyung sighed. "Jungkook let's go."

Third person p.o.v

Jungkook and taehyung left leaving jimin and hoseok alone.

Jimin's p.o.v

FUCK! FUCK! FUCK ME! WHY DID HOSEOK COME?! I'M SURELY GONNA GET A BEATING!

"Uh... hi hoseok?"

No response

"D-daddy ?"  How it pained me to say that.

He licked his lips. "You invited people over without my permission. While I was out too? Haha. You need punishment baby."

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
YEeREEEeReee
How you doin. I'm not high I swear. I'm kidding, what days are good for you guys when I update? I'll try my best to update on those days if they are good for you! Have a nice day!
[Not proof read my dudes]