seven

Jungkook's p.o.v

Taehyung and I were driving to jimins house, well taehyung was driving I am in the passenger seat.

"What the fuck is going on with jimin? First he tells us to leave now he has something to show us? Better be good." Taehyung said In a very annoyed tone.

"I know daddy but he Is our friend so we will always deal with what ever shit he has going on!" I try to say positive in this annoying situation.

"Ooh! You called me daddy!" He seemed overly happy about it.

"Well you practically force me to call you that!"

"This time I didn't remind you though!"

------

We were at jimins house once again and we were knocking on the door for like five minutes now.

"Why won't he answer!!!" I ask taehyung.

We were about to leave when jimin opened the door.

Both taehyung and I mouth's dropped open to see what jimin was wearing.

"Ji-jimin, y-you cross dress?" Taehyung asked. Jimin simply nodded.

"H-hyung is this the surprise?" I manage to say.

"Y-yeah... yeah it is.... um... please come In side and s-sit on my couch." Jimin Seems to be disappointed In himself.

We walk inside jimins house. I notice how small jimins dress is and cover taehyung's eyes.

"Hyung go put something on that actually covers your ass!" I yell at jimin.

"It's ok Baby, you know I'm loyal to you~" taehyung tries to make it better but he just failed at it completely.

"And what does that mean? I thought you were only GAY for me!" At this point I'm jelous.

"Relax baby! You know the jibooty is only for yoongi hyung." Taehyung still trying to lighten the mood.

"Actually taehyung please don't mention him, I-I have a boyfriend...." jimin again seemed disappointed in him self.

"What?! You seemed crazy over yoongi hyung! Who is your boyfriend?!" I throw questions at him. I am all to confused.

"You'll meet him Monday." Jimin says before taehyung rudely buds in.

"Yeah yeah yeah. Like I care let's go play over watch." Taehyung attempts to run to jimin's room but jimin grabs him by the arm.

"Uhh... don't go in my room! I was thinking we can just sit down and talk!"

Taehyung shakes his hand away and runs to jimin's room. 

I sighed before following taehyung.

I see taehyung frozen in front of jimin's room.

"Daddy? Are you ok?" I froze when I saw jimin's room was pink. His bed sheets were pink. He had stuff animals on his bed. He had a table specifically for make-up.

"T-this is a phase r-right jimin?" I mange to say. I don't think that's what I wanted to say. I wanted to ask if he was ok but I guess I couldn't say it.

"N-No! I always like this stuff just never embraced it!"
Lies.

"Where the fuck are the video games?!" Taehyung yells

"I don't have them..." jimin mumbled

"I skipped sex with kookie for this?! Let's go." I blushed when taehyung said that.

"You guys can leave now." Jimin Seems happier when he said to leave.

I'm worried. Someone is defently forcing it upon  (did I spell that correctly?) Him. Maybe his boyfriend?

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆sorry I havent updated in so long, shits been going on and it doesn't help that school started and I'm lazy so yeah.

Thanks please vote and comment, bye!