I looked down at it skeptically and tilted my head slightly, I was never the one to work with numbers so we have the brains, the smartass in the group and that's Ray. I thank God every day that he understands this stuff as much as I do, but I was blessed that he knows much much more.

"I tried to trace the call, but because it was blocked I couldn't do much." Ray then circled a part of town on the map with a red marker; from here it didn't look like much the letters were tiny and the thick and thin lines outlined the abounded factory and I was instantly reminded of the troubled kidnapping of Tia and me.

"This was the place where we found you a few years back. Remember?" Ray asked I nod my head and then he pulled out the file again reliving the records of calls he has made. "So I went back to Alexander's phone recodes and they were all traced at this location back in 2017 and they were all linked to that number"

"So what's your point? His definitely working with someone else" I stated the obverse and looked at him as he nodded. "While you were out, Alexander's phone rang and the private number came up but hung up instantly. I had a chance to quickly trace the cell and it came from this location." Ray grabbed the marker and made a circle around the city mall.

My hands fisted and I tilted my head. "What time was this?"

"At 9:20, so what I'm guessing is the caller is so close, but yet so far." Ray shakes his head and rubs his hands over his face and sighs.

"Well, we have to find this guy before he tries anything else. Has Andre tried to get anything out of Alex?"

Ray shook his head and at that moment Andre walked into the kitchen hot with anger, his hands are clasped will bloody fists and his breath was ridged when he tried to calm himself, he stomped over to the sink rinsing his hands under the tap and I knew by the look on his face Alexander did not say a word. I smirk because my mind was set right when I put Andre for the beating, as much as I wanted to beat my brother for what he has done to Tia in the past I thought it would be best to leave the brother of my girl in charge of the revenge and evil planning of slight torcher.

"Nothing! He won't say anything!"

I sigh and walk over to the fridge pulling out three beers handing each one to the boys, I think I have to take over this time. "We need to find this guy," Andre said snatching the beer taking a long drink; I nod and take a sip of beer and slam it on the counter.

Andre's mood suddenly changed to a bright happy smile, he grinned like a fool and I had to blink to make sure that I wasn't having a vision. This boy had more mood swing than a girl on her time of the month.

"Were you with Tia this morning?" Andre asked I nod my head confidently as I swing open the basement door seeing only a dark stairway with a single dim light on the bottom. I heard the boys chuckle and then the sound of my brothers painfully grunts and disgusting spits, I slam the door shut and stomp down the stairs without a second thought.

Alexander is tied down to a wooden chair and a single beam of light is lit above him showing his fresh cuts and bruises on his face, he is hunched and defeated as he groans in pain. Stepping out of the dark, Alexander looks up at me with a fainted smirk as he chuckles faintly.

"Ah so you found me" he crocks.

"You were never good at hide 'n' seek anyway" I chuckled sarcastically and pull out my gun from my waist, Alexander chuckles when he looks up at me his eye dart on the gun and he glared at me with his bruised eyes. "What? you going to kill me?" he asked with laughter. 

I looked down at him and shook my head. "Not yet."

Alexander chuckled and I knelt down to his level "there are a few things you need to tell me- " I examine my gun in front of his face and put it to his head, "- I think you know what it is I want to know, so don't make me ask twice." I pulled down the grip safety making a small cracking noise, it echoed through the room but Alex didn't show any signs of fear and it bothered me, I tilted my head studied him I added a little pressure making his head tilt to the side, he winced and I smiled.

"I'm not saying shit"

My fingers curled around the gun and I squeezed it tight in order to prevent my anger from exploding but it was useless because I hit him with the gun. Alex's head jerked back in motion as he grunted in pain, "you made me ask twice. Who are you working with Alex!"

"I'm not working with anybody!"

"Bullshit. We found you making calls and those calls were coming back to you! Who is it, Alex?!"

"No One" Alex grunted and spat out blood from his mouth, I groaned in annoyance and regained my position on my feet, I reloaded the gun making Alex instantly look up in alarm he parted his bloody lips and shook his head frantically. "I promise I'm not working with anyone! No one Andrew"

I shook my head in disbelief and pulled the trigger to his foot, Alex screamed in pain and began to laugh hysterically as he looked up at me with such evil, madness and most of all hatred.

"Hh-his so close a-and yet you don't see"

In that frozen second between the gears and the spits, my breathing became hard and agitated it was the breaking point for my patients and my kind manners at that moment I was blinded by the sight of anger and hatred. I didn't think twice before I fisted the gun tight and slammed it hard against my brother's head hard and fast, in an instant his body was limp and his head dangled downwards.

"When you wake up, we'll have something to talk about" I spit, I tuck the gun back in my waist and switch of the light and stomp back upstairs slamming and locking the door shut.

I sigh and walk back to the kitchen and see the guys looking at the computer screen as they sip on their beer when the notice I came back Ray instantly closed the computer shut and cleared his throat, I eye them specifically and they shake their heads. "We didn't find anything on the calls," Ray said.

I sigh and walk over to the fridge pulling out a cold beer, "We need to find this guy-" I nod and take a seat on the bar stool next to Ray as I take a long drink. "His defiantly close"

Andre and Ray both nodded their head and suddenly looked at each other with a grin. Andre cleared his through and stood probably crossing his arms over his chest, I eye him with confusion as I take another drag of my beer.

"Were you with Tia this morning?" I smirked shyly and looked away with embarrassment. Andre and Ray both laughed at me as I feel my cheeks heat up with fire, my mood changed instantly when I thought about her words fall short whenever I think about her and all the anger in my body has drained from my system and then the happiness overtakes. Nothing in this world that will ever make me feel the way that I do when she kissed me, and now I realize how amazing it felt to kiss the girl for the first time when you've really wanted to kiss her so badly.

But then stops with a seriousness, Andre placed his beer on the counter and sighs running his hand through his hair with frustration "Listen. I know that you're excited she's back" he smiles "-and that you miss her" he shakes his head with a smile playing on his lips.

"=but you have to understand that she has moved on" I tilt my head and rest my head on my palm eye Andre as if he were crazy, quite frankly I think he is. I shook my head wondering whether or not what he said was if it was a joke or he was just messing around with my head.

I laugh. Only if he knew.

"Andre" I give him a knowing smirk. "I'm not going to let some guy steal my girl away from me. Not my brother, or that asshole with her, and especially not you" I smirked and bump his shoulder heading out the door.

I hear him sigh and curse under his breath which only makes me laugh.

"Do you guys want to go out" I yell a little excitedly

"No.," both Andre and Ray say, I tooted loudly and stomp my foot on the ground like a child. "But why" I whine. Andre shot me a glare and I smile innocently. "Go out and find the caller?" I asked.

Ray looked at Andre with hopeful eyes and pleaded him silently. I knew how much he wanted to use his new gadgets and latest technology.

"Oh come on Andre, we can catch the caller," Ray said standing up.

"Tia would be safe," I said with my heart suddenly hammering, Andre was eager to punch me in the face but he knew his sister needs to be safe and protected with that he sighed and headed out the door.

Ray and I both looked at each other and cheered and followed him out.

Slowly we would find out.