Beaten by a girl

When I opened my eyes, I was back in the guest bed at the Phantomhive manor in a peach colored night gown. "W-Where... What happened?" I asked rubbing my head but found a bandage wrapped around my head. "What the bloody hell..?"

"Oh you're awake my lady," Sebastian came in with a tray and on it were towels and a bowl of water.

"Yea... What happened if you don't mind me asking?"

Ciel then came in. "To be honest, we thought you can explain what happened."

"But I only remember passing out?!"

"You mean to say you don't remember anything?" Sebastian blinked several times in confusion.

"Ugh no, do I look like I remember?!"

"No-" Ciel began but cut himself off.

"So... Like..." I scratched the back of my neck looking around. "What happened? I don't remember a single thing..."

"Well..." Ciel sat down in a chair in the room and crossed his legs. "After you... Passed out?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third Person P.O.V.

Sebastian and Ciel just stared as Taylor slowly approached Grell and halted. After several seconds she stood straight and walked slowly towards Grell. Soon she was in a full on run towards him. (Just imagine the female Titan running.)

Her knuckles soon made contact with the reapers cheek, making him slam into the wall. Within seconds something shined by the moonlight, being thrown at her. She quickly caught the halberd and approached Grell slowly, her face expressionless.

Grell quickly was on his feet, the chainsaw making the horrid shredding sound. She then ran towards him, Grell brought down the chainsaw but she quickly dodged it, roundhouse kicking him in the side. The red headed reaper replying with a grunt but slowly retaliated, jumping behind her and kicking her forward, Taylor falling on the ground. Grell then brought down the chainsaw, she quickly dodged it but rolling on her back. But the chainsaw was coming down towards her, she quickly blocked it with the handle of the halberd.

Then with one swift move she kicked Grell in his manhood. He then let out a "manly" scream and grabbed the area, falling to the ground and rolling around crying. The girl then raised the halberd over head and was about to bring it down until something shot down between her and Grell. She glanced to the side to see and man with green eyes and glasses. She backed up slightly before falling back and her head hitting the ground, she was passed out and the weapon in her hands still in her grip.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taytay's P.O.V. (X3)

Soon a large crash was heard outside, I jumped up slightly and looked at the door, Sebastian walked over and opened it, revealing Mei on the floor surrounded by shattered plates. "Mei you okay there?" I asked leaning over the side of the bed to get a closer look at the damage, because for some reason me glasses were missing.

Ciel let out a small sigh and stood up walked over to my bed side. "So after what I just told-"

"You didn't finish! What happened after I passed out a second time?" I blurted out flailing my arms. "Do tell! Do tell! Did William take away my halberd!? Please tell me that-"

"How did you know his name was William?" Sebastian asked while helping Mei up.

"Reasons dear children~" I smiled and tilted my head. "How about we forget the whole scene yes? I'm tired-"

"But you just woke up!" Ciel glared at me as I laid my head on le fluffy pillow which I shall steal once I leave that world. It was a soft and comfy pillow! This kid has an estate! I'm sure he won't mind if I took ONE pillow... right?

"Nien!" I growled glaring back at him.

"When did you become German?!"

"I am theoretically German... So... ja... NIGHTY NIGHT! Let me know when dinners ready, thanks," I said before pulling the covers over my head. Soon there was a heavy and angry sigh, Ciel t the room and soon Sebastian followed, Me had already ran off to go get the broom, leaving me in piece.

"You really must take good care of these," A voice spoke up. Remembering the voice I threw off the covers and ran over to them giving them a big hug.

"Hello Undertaker!" I smiled up at him. He pat my head and put back on my glasses. "Woah, thank you good sir." He he gave a smile nod, one hand behind his back. "What is behind you?" I ask.

Soon my halberd was back into my hands. "Lucky I quickly got it before William or Phantomhive got a hold of it," he chuckled then walked over to the balcony which I guess is how he broke in.

"Thank you, see ya later Undertaker," I wave to him, he waves back and jumps down from the balcony, soon he was gone when I ran over and looked down. I then went back inside and closed the doors to the balcony. "I'm bored... Lets go see if Bard blew up anything while I was passed out," I set the halberd in a closet and skipped out of the room still inm night gown that I too will steal when leaving but that will be for later.

"So I beat up a reaper? Myself being a girl beat Grell!" I squealed fist pumping the air.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors Note~

Sorry me children I just haven't been in the mood to write, and this may be kinda short so please forgive me! *hides behind a barrier* I will TRY to update but there is no guarantee... so yea...