I'm Sorry Ciel

"What do you mean I can't go?!" I asked Sebastian. He put me over his shoulder and carried me to the carriage.
"I would not want you to be harmed," Sebastian said.
"What the hell?! I told you I had gun!"
"Which I have now" Sebastian had the gun I took in his hand.
"How the hell did you...?!" When did he reach up my dress and take it?! Never mind I don't want to know. I admitted defeat and stopped struggling. He sat me down in my seat. "Now be a good little girl," He smiled then closed the door. Why does everyone call me a little girl?!

The next day, the headlines said "Jack the Ripper strikes again!"
Ciel slammed his fist onto the desk. He looked like he was about to explode. Well with what he went through I would be pretty pissed too. At least he stopped the Druitt with his separate selling prostitutes on the black market.
"Meow!" The black kitty meowed. Ciel turned around to face me.
"Where the hell did you get that?!" Ciel pointed to the kitty.
"Oh well when Sebastian left me in the carriage I heard it and yea..."
"Well get rid of it!"
"I can keep it away since you're allergic and all..."
"Well if you know I'm allergic then why did you bring it!?" Ciel yelled at me.
"I just wanted to save it, it was cold..." I replied weakly.
"Another thing! Why didn't you be bait!? Instead of making me risk my family name!?"
"You're the guard dog, and... At least you stopped him from selling more prostitutes on the black market"
"How- Oh wait you're going to say you just know, huh?"
"Y-yea"
"Well do you know who Jack the Ripper is?!"
I couldn't tell him. He'd have to find out for himself... So I lied "No..."
"Then get out of my sight if you're not going to be useful!"
"Y-Yes sir..." My voice shook. I ran out of the room with the cat, tears streaming from my eyes. People never need me... I'm sorry Ciel.

Madam red slapped Ciel across the face. "Just because you didn't find Jack the Ripper doesn't mean you have to take your anger out on the poor girl..."
Ciel stood silent for a moment. "Sebastian bring some tea to my office..." He walked out of the room.
"Yes my Lord..." Sebastian said. He too was a bit angry for his young Lords behavior.

"Tea is ready my Lord," Sebastian came in with a tray of tea and a lemon me rang pie.
"Was I perhaps to hard on her?" Ciel asked looking down at his work then looked up at Sebastian.
"Well you are the queens guard dog. It would only be fair that it is your responsibility to stop Jack the Ripper, not of a girl who is not of this world" Sebastian explained. "Although that is simply my opinion of the matter."
Ciel just sighed and shooed Sebastian away. Him understanding this, Sebastian left his masters office.

I sat on a on the stairs in the backyard sobbing while holding the kitty. It kept meowing and it had a sad face.
"I-I'm f-fine..." I cried lightly.
"Lovely eyes such as yours shouldn't be shedding any tears," A voice said. I looked up and saw Sebastian handing me a handkerchief. I took it and wipe the tears from my eyes. He then sat down next to me.
"Thank you Sebastian..." I said.
"You are most Welcome Taylor," He smiled. All I could do was smile back.
"The young master didn't mean any harm. He was just merely upset of his failure of pursuing Jack the Ripper..."
"I know but he's right, I am useless..." I began crying again and hugged Sebastian tightly while still hugging the kitty. Sebastian hugged me back.
"Maybe you can play a game with the young master? Perhaps chess?"
"Wouldn't I bother him?"
"It would bother him more if you do not show him that you forgive him"
"I suppose but I don't know how to play chess?"
"Then ask young master to teach you, or if you prefer I teach you?"
"I'll ask Ciel, it might help him get his mind off this Jack the Ripper. Thank you Sebastian," I gave him a kiss and handed him the kitten. I then headed inside to find the chess board.

Ciel's P.O.V.
Maybe I was too harsh to her? I suppose I can go apologize for my rude behavior later. Although, what was I angry at? Oh yes, that the stupid Druitt was not Jack the Ripper?! And after I put my family name on the line!
I heard a a slight knock on the door.
"Come in!" I said.
"Hello Ciel..." I heard a light voice. I looked up from my work to see Taylor holding a chess board.
"Oh hello..." I replied.
"Can you teach me to play chess?"
"Very well, take a seat and set it on the table."

After a while Taylor began to get used to it. But I can tell she was growing tired. Also Madam Red came to play a game of chess with me. Taylor said she'd prefer to watch. When the game went on for a minute or two she fell asleep and I asked Sebastian to take her to her room.