Jack the Reaper

"Wait I'm coming with you!" I yelled to the top of my lungs.
"Be quiet, are you trying to wake up the whole bloody neighborhood?!" Ciel snapped. He walked into the carriage and myself trailing behind with my shoes and sweater on.
"Nope, and sorry," I sat down next to him. He was dressed differently though.
"What?" Ciel asked.
"Oh nothing, it's just you're dressed differently. Let me guess, undercover?"
"How-"
"Like I said many times before" I smiled.

~~~~~Riding Carriage to last living person on list~~~~~~~~

"W-What do you mean I can't come?!" I yelled at Ciel.
"Because it's too dangerous and your wearing that" Ciel pointed to my clothes. A pokemon t shirt and pajama shorts. "And?" I asked back. He just sighed and exited the carriage. But before I could exit Sebastian shut the door on my face. Literally he almost broke my nose. I looked through the little window on the door. "Damn..." I breathed causing it to fog.
"Meow" I then heard. Slowly, I opened the door to see a kitty cat. As I reached down for it another pair of hands appeared. I looked up to see the mesmerizing eyes of a demon.
"Hello Sebastian" I smiled. He picked up the cat and smiled kindly at me.

At that moment, a horrific scream filled the ally. Ciel ran to the door and flung it open. There the woman's body and surroundings were covered in the crimson colored liquid called blood. Sebastian pulled Ciel back from the bloody scene. As I ran to them Grell came out. Covered in blood... Covered in the color red...

He then changed from a useless butler to an awesome grim reaper.

I snapped...

"OH MY GOSH!" I ran and tackled him to the ground. "It's really you! Oh my gosh! I can't believe it! You're so awesome!!" I babbled while hugging him.

"What?!" Grell was very confused but still hugged me back. Then he helped me up.

"Sorry about that" I apologized.

"It's okay, it seems your a fan of mine?" He asked and started doing that weird love struck dance.

"... Oh! Sebastian!" Ciel looked at his butler and removed the patch from his eye. "I order you to kill Jack the Ripper!" The contract began to glow to the gorgeous purple that mesmerizes me every time. But so up close...

I began to squint, damn! I left my glasses at the mansion. I grabbed Grells and looked through the lens while choking him.

Suddenly Madam Red exited the building. A knife in her hand. Despair and anger filled her eyes. As she walked towards us, Grell took back his glasses and took out his beautiful chainsaw!!

"Yes my Lord" Sebastian's eyes changed to a crimson and a devilish smirk appeared on his face.

The next thing I know, I'm standing next to Ciel as Sebastian and Grell dueled. At first I was confused and mesmerized by the battle I glanced over to see Madam Red about to strike Ciel. He doesn't deserve that...

I lunged in front of him. Using myself as a shield in a way. She cut my right shoulder. It hurt like a mother...!!!!

I fell back to be caught by Ciel but then we both fell back. Madam Red held the knife above us. I put my hands over my head and closed my eyes.

*Clang*

When I open them back up. The knife is on the floor. "M-Madam R-Red...?" I look up at the sad woman. I reached out to the woman but as I did, the crimson liquid splattered across my face.

Was red truly a beautiful color?

Or is it merely something that exist in this world to describe what flows within us and that may soon be used as paint to color the ugly world?