Undertaker we meet again

"So it's traditional for you to migrate?" I asked Ciel as we rode in the carriage to his other mansion.
"Unfortunately yes," Ciel sighed as he placed his chin on his fist.
"Oh, that probably sounds like a pain"
"It is..."
"Well with being away from those four, it will be quiet," Sebastian said. I looked at Ciel and saw he had taken out a letter with a red mushy stamp on it.
"Is that from the queen? Does she want you to check out the 'Jack the Rippet' case?" I asked. The carriage stopped and Ciel looked at me in shock.
"How did you-" Ciel began but I flicked him in the head before he could finish.
"I told you before, where I come from, I just know these things. Now can we please keep moving or else we'll cause damn traffic!" I crossed my legs and arms and looked out the window ignoring Ciel's shocked look. The carriage began to move again. I hope we get there soon.

Well we arrived. It did seem quiet. Maybe too quiet.
"See my Lord, quiet," Sebastian opened the door for us and smiled. It was hard to walk in a dress if I do say so myself.

*Flashback*
"If you go out dressed like your usual self, it would cause to much attention," Ciel said. I looked at my outfit which was shorts with my death the kid t-shirt. (I found this outfit in one of the pockets of my bag, who knew I had it)
"Oh..." I said stupidly.
"Here," Ciel handed me a dress.
"Where did you get this?!" It looks like it fits too well.
"I told Sebastian to go shopping for you, the rest of your clothes should be in your room," Ciel looked at me but I had already ran upstairs to my room.
"Where are they?!" I flung open the doors to see Sebastian laying down the dresses.
"Oh hello Taylor," He smiled. I ran past him and looked at the dresses. I also found this short night gown that was a light blue.
"What the hell is this?" I asked Sebastian.
"Oh something I picked out for you," he kept smiling.
"But what if I get cold if I ever wear this?" I don't think I will though.
"Then I can come and stay with you at night to warm you up," He kept smiling. I think I'm going to get raped soon...
"My Lord told me to help you with the corset, we will be departing soon," Sebastian said. He took out a corset and walked over to me.
"Oh HELLS no! I am not wearing a corset!" I ran past him and into the hallway. But before I can make it to the stairs. I felt someone grab me from behind. It was Sebastian "now now, if you already know what I am why would you run? If you know I can catch you?"
"Yes... Well... Please don't make me wear a corset! Please!" I begged.
"Well I suppose..." Sebastian looked sad.
"Yay! Thanks hun," I kissed him on the cheek and ran back to my room.

*Flashback Over*
We opened the doors to the office to find the place was trashed. Madam Red, Lau, and Grell were shuffling around the room. I wanted to fan girl when I saw Grell but had to wait... What a shame, it's hard to hold back a fangirling moment.
"What are you all doing here?!" Ciel asked angrily.
"Oh hello Ciel," madam red smiled.
Yes well after that we all had tea and Sebastian got a pat down from madam red. I stepped outside so that I may laugh. Yes well Sebastian's hearing is quite well. He offered me a pat down. As much as I wanted to say yes, I ran back into the office blushing.

"Why do I have to stay in the carriage?!" I asked Ciel. We arrived at the crime scene of a Jack the Ripper victim. I wanted to go but couldn't because Ciel said so.
"Stay here like a good little girl," Ciel then closed the door on me.
"Little?! Excuse me?!" I said loudly. He probably didn't hear me. Ahh this is do annoying I already know who Jack the Ripper is. But I don't want to ruin anything.

"So I think I've been here before," I said looking up at the sign that said Undertaker. My finger began to sting again. I adjusted my glasses which I was allowed to wear now. Not sure why?
"Lets go inside," Ciel walked past me. Sebastian opened the door for all of us and then he followed.
"Hello?" I called. I looked at my hand to see a blood stain on my finger. I took off the white glove and saw that my finger was bleeding again.
"Oh hello there," a voice said. A coffin then opened slightly to reveal big green orbs.
"Holy crappolay!" I screamed then ran into Sebastian's chest. I just stood there hugging him afraid of what the hell that is.
"Hello Undertaker," Ciel said.
"Undertaker?" I turned around to see he had come out of the coffin.
"Oh my gosh!" I ran to the Undertaker and hugged him.
"Who might this lovely lady be?" Undertaker asked as he pat me on the head. I looked up and smiled "The names Taylor, it's nice to meet you Undertaker!"
"Like wise my dear," Undertaker grabbed my hand and kissed it. I felt Sebastian's death glare beaming t the Undertaker.
"Ohh what do we have here?" Undertaker examined my bleeding finger. "Say are you the sneaky young girl who touched my scythe?"
"Yes well... I can explain," I said shyly.
"No need, I have to explain first to you," the Undertaker grabbed my wrist and took me into the back room.
"Undertaker!" Ciel called.
"I just need to explain something to miss Taylor, be a good boy and stay there. You're free to see which coffin you would like for yourself," the Undertaker chuckled lightly.
"Where are we going?" I asked.
"Take a sit," Undertaker patted a coffin. I sat down.
"Soo..."
"Well you are now part reaper"
"Wait what?!"
"You pricked your finger my dear"
"Ohhh"
"Here you are, I usually go through the archives and found this. It appeared the day after you came" Undertaker handed me a halbred. The ax looked wonderful!
"Oh this is really cool!" I ran out to show the others. "Ciel lo-" I ended up face planting into the ground. When I got up I saw Undertaker's foot was stepping on the back of my dress and my glasses broke. Undertaker helped me up and whispered into my ear "don't tell them just yet, for now I'll hold on to your Halbred. I will also let you know when you can tell them. Here, I snuck this out" Undertaker took off my broken glasses and put a new pair of glasses on me. "These are reaper speck-tackles take good care you them."
"All right!" I said cheerfully.

"Now back to business, is there something you needed earl? Is it time for me to measure you?" Undertaker grinned.
"No, we're here to see a Jack the Ripper victim," Ciel said.
"Oh I see, well first you must give me what I desire most!" Undertaker poked Coel on the cheek.
"Which is?" Lau asked.
"True laughter!" Undertaker said.
Well Lau and madam red went first. They failed, then Sebastian offered.
"Oh may I try?" I asked raising my hand.
"Lets see the little lady then" Undertaker walked up to me. He seemed like an adorable puppie waiting a command from his owner. I whispered into his ear "William and Grell are sleeping together."
He blinked (i can just sense that he blinked) then broke into laughter. I covered my ears for he was a foot away from me. After his out burst he panted lightly then got us tea. Then he explained. Afterwards we all went in the carriage and headed back for the manor.