Flowers

Me and Luke have been dating for 2 years & once a month he sends me flowers! He is the best boy friend ever to be honest. Since today is our anniversary I can't wait to see those flowers!

( 9:00 A.m)

I deiced it's time to get up out of bed and go down stairs to make my self some breakfast. I made my self and omelet stuffed with mushrooms and green peppers, buttered toast and of course a glass of orange juice.

( 10:00)

After eating breakfast I decided on watching riverdale on Netflix because it's an amazing show to be honest.
( A/N; Riverdale is life)
Its weird every Morning Luke sends me a good Morning message? Why not today? Did he forget it's our anniversary?

( 11:00)

I felt a little weird and decided to text his brothers! After a half and hour I still go no response? Did I do something? Why aren't any of them talking to me? Wow!!

( 12:00)

I put on a little music to help ease my mind & ended up dancing and having fun. I swayed my hips to Beyoncé's formation! I jammed for an hour and had the time of my life

( 1:00)

I decided on making my self some lunch, I decided on a ham and cheese sandwich. With chips and a pickle. I LOVE pickles!!! I drank a cold glass of coke with my lunch and watched teen wolf of tv! Of course it was a episode that already aired but eh anyways who's cares.

(2.00)
I hear the doorbell ring. I sigh and walk over to it. I open up the door to see no one there. I look down and see a rose. I tilt my head curiously I pick it up. And I see a note on the side of it
"Hello...my love..do you remember our first date?" I smile at the memory
"Go to the front of the restaurant and beau will be standing out front with another clue."
He didn't forget, I smile and run back in grabbing my keys. I rush over to the restaurant I see beau standing out side.

"Hello.." I greet him he smiles and hands me a rose. There is another note on it, "great you did remember...now do you remember where we had our second date?" I smile and rush back to my car and drive to the lake.

(3:00) I arrive at the lake smiling I see Jai Luke's twin brother sitting on a picnic bench. I run over an smile. He hands me another rose and he smiles. I grab the note smiling it reads
"Y/n...ever since I met you that day at the diner I have been in love with you ever since.. I'd hope one day I'd be able to ask you this question...turn around" I tilt my head confused and turn around.

Tears flood my eyes when I see Luke on one knee. He's wearing a beautiful tux and here I am looking like shit. "Y/n will you marry me?" He smiles and I nod frantically. He stands up and I run to him jumping into his arms. And we kiss each other!!!!

(5 months later)
"God I'm so nervous" I say to my mother as I look into the mirror fixing my vail. "Honey you look beautiful" she says to me "no need to worry you know Luke loves you no Matter what" she smiles and hugs me from behind.

A man comes is "they are ready for you ma'am" he smile and holds open the door. My palms start to sweat I take a deep breathe and grab my fathers arm. The other set of double doors open and I hear the sound of piano playing. And we start walking, I see Jai and beau standing side my side on the right while my best friends are on the left.

And then I see him the most beautiful thing on this earth.

(10 minutes later)
"Y/n...do you take Luke to be your husband into sickness and health?" I smile "I do" he smiles and looks at Luke "do you luke take Y/n...to be your wife into sickness and health" he nods fast "fuck yes" laughs are be heard around us. "You May now kiss the bride" he pulls me closer and tilts me backwards I squeal as we kiss.....

                    THE END!!!!!