THE STRAIN OF PASSION Part 4

"Why on earth, would you hit her? Can't you see she is pregnant?"

"What? You think that I am blind, she is my wife. Please take us to the hospital. And stay out of my business."

The cab driver gave an angry look, but he knew he needed to get Marlene to the hospital fast; therefore there was no time to retaliate in Marlene's honor.

Marlene lay unconscious in the cab, not making a sound and when they arrived at the hospital she slipped into a coma as she floated back into time...

While the cryptically benighted blue skies surrounded the moon as it laid softly and indulgently over the horizon, as the fresh sent of magnolia brush through the air and overpowering Dan and Marlene and their affection emerge into a heated rage when they began to rip each others clothes off as they relished their sexual desires which had bewitch them for quit some time captivating their hearts in a deep passion of love. His hands caressed her soft warm body as he made love to her, loving her and gripping her tightly, while her thighs were wrapped around his waistline as he penetrate into her, he press his lips against her lips and kissed her so passionately. She smiled as her breath impart from her body as she exhaled. He moved slowly kissing her around her face and neck; they experienced for the first time an intense orgasmic pleasure and as he admired her beauty, he knew she would be his forever.

Dan and Marlene were the most talked about lovers in their school. She was timid and shy; a lack of confidence, and even though she was beautiful she didn't feel like she was. Marlene was taken with Dan's mania behavior in fact she was quit fascinated with him and wondered why would a guy like Dan want with a girl like her. However, Dan was captured by her enchanted beauty and as he gazes into her eyes it always put him in a trance.

As he felt the prestige of being with her; her friends and family grew very irritated by their love for one another and they hoped it would end soon.

9j+