Junhoe x Donghyuk (iKON)

Ship:
JunDong ( Junhoe & Donghyuk; iKon)

Tag:
comfort, blood, fear, kiss

~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~×××~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" n i g h t m a r e ѕ ,
f e a r s & y o u "

a pile of crimson red liquid building out of deep wounds.

someone squirming, screaming in agony.

" JUNHOE, N-NO! "

" what a fool to believe that he could fight and win against me.. "

, the in blood covered man - or in this case monster, laughed sadistically while tightening his grip around the knife in his hands.

" he was the first. you are going to follow. but don't worry. i'm not gonna kill you yet. i'm gonna have my fun with you first. "

🎐🌀🎐

~

It's in the middle of the night when donghyuk wakes up; forehead covered in cold sweat, pupils blown wide in shock, hand clutching his chest.
his heart was hammering rapidly against his ribcage. donghyuk was afraid it might pop out. the petite omegas raging breath made the alpha next to him shift and slowly wake up.

a moment later a strong arm was making it's way around his small waist.

"it's ok. was just a dream.."

,junhoe said with a raspy voice, pulling the shaking figure into his tight embrace.

donghyuk's tears were rolling down his, smooth, milky white cheeks, but got cought by junhoe's soft kisses. the taller reaches down to his right to interwine their fingers. he looked down. the sight of his terrified lover was heart breaking.

"sh~ it was just a nightmare, i'm here."

,junhoe spoke softly against the crown of his head, rocking him lightly. donghyuk; who had his head in the nuk of junhoe's neck, breathed in his alpha's soothing scent, feeling calm and secure for a moment. till insecurity and fear set back in. the memory of his past and the fear of repetition scaring the traumatized omega.

the dull sound of a knife sinking into  flesh and a pained scream emerging from it

" i can't lose donghyuk. he'd kill him.."

"w-what if they find us again, june.. i-i.. i can't lose you another time. not again.."

, a faint, almost inaudible, whisper. still, you could hear his words dripping fear and horror.

"it's okay. it's all gonna be okay, my love. they won't find us again."

his words more sounding like he was trying to convince himself than his partner. what doesn't stayed unnoticed by the older.

"but what if they do? what if they separate us again? i don't want to go back to the lab, die everytime anew they experiment on us like rats.."

donghyuk vividly rememberes all the drugs, pills and whatever else they were forced to take, all the times they had to fight each other in the arena, all the times someone lost a fight or tried to escape and got electrocuted. all does years he was suffering, in pain.. alone. had nobody . he was nobody.

the omega tried to fight the upcoming memories of his dark past, but failed miserably.

"donghyuk, listen. i love you with all my heart and soul. i'm not gonna let them get you ever again."

"love does not always win, junhoe. it is not that strong."

something was brok inside of him. he knew. but in moments like these; where the darkness inside him crawls up his head, clouding his mind, it is more noticeable.

junhoe holds donghyuk's hand and looks him directly in the eyes;
the calmest donghyuk had every seen him.

"i'm gonna love you till the very end. nothing and nobody in this world can stop me from doing so. ill  fight for you. even if the god's may stop me. even if i have to stand alone on the battlefield. my dreams will become my weapon and my undying love for you will become my ammunition. and as long as it's you i'm fighting for, i'm willing to do so. in the end our hearts will lead us back together."

donghyuk gently cupped junhoe's face and got closer. feeling each others hot and steady breath against their skin was starting fireworks inside their bodies. junhoe leaned down and connected their lips for a kiss, that feelings can not to be put in words.

everything donghyuk ever wanted was a single thing worth fighting for. now he has. his junhoe~

they'll fight. together. they'll love another till the end. and they'll survive. because they have each other.

maybe love isn't that weak after all?

fin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi sheeps🐑~
So, this is my first OS in this Collection. How did you like it?
Feedback is always welcome!

Btw sorry for grammar mistakes, english isn't my first language👏

(I'm sorry this is comming so late, but I was very busy with school and private things)