"Alex?" I began, thinking about what to say. There was no right right way to ask him the question. He turned toward me, pulling on his shirt. "You have, uh... Were you apart of Hunter's gang?"

His eyes grew wide. "So you were the Jesse Jacobsen that Hunter was talking about. I had a hunch before, but I didn't know for sure."

"So you know about me?" I asked, uncertain. Alex simply nodded, explaining how he left the gang a little after we joined the camp, getting the letters "BB" burned into his back.

"Does Jordan know?" Alex asked, and I nodded.

"We actually ran into Hunter awhile back, he knew Jordan, considering I spoke about her all the time, but it terrified her. He... He killed her grandmother."

Explaining everything to Alex was strange, but it was nice to have someone to talk to about it. He told me that Lexi didn't know, and he wasn't sure if he wanted to tell her in case she looked at him differently. Jordan treated me different for awhile, then even stranger afterwards.

The best part about it, was that Jordan and I were closer, and Alex treated me the exact same.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Alex had the great idea to kidnap Jordan and make it seem like he was taking her to see Hunter, just to ask her about Lexi's opinion on him. When the girls from Cabin C invited all the boys from Cabin B to go ice skating, he took it as the perfect opportunity. I smiled to myself as I saw Jordan and Alex making their way over to the ice rink.

He ran off, probably to go and talk to Lexi, but I wasn't paying attention as I pushed my hands in my pockets and walked over to Jordan. She had a slight distressed look on her face, but she did just get out of a car with the most annoying person, so I understood.

"Want to give me those seventeen kisses in front of everyone here?" I suggested, wagging my eyebrows.

She rolled her eyes and stuck out her tongue playfully. "In your dreams, Jacobsen."

"Definitely," I winked, causing Jordan to blush and stare at her shoes. I loved how easily I made her blush.

"Let's go skate!" Lexi suggested enthusiastically, running over to the rink. "This is going to be so much fun!"

Alex didn't take his eyes off of her for a second. He made it completely obvious how he felt about her, although I wasn't sure she even noticed. Was I like that around Jordan?

We all got our skates, except for my three old friends I used to prank Jordan with. I called them old friends, because I have barely talked to them since we arrived at the camp. They're still close with each other, and I can only wonder how I used to fit in with them.

"I'm surprised," Jordan said as she watched them run into the arcade along with me. "I would think that you'd want to go hang out with those three morons. They are your best friends, aren't they?"

I simply shrugged. "Things change, Emery." Everyone had sat down as they began putting their skates on. I had finished quickly, and I couldn't help but laugh when I saw how much trouble Jordan was having with her skates. I leaned over and tied one for her, allowing her to do the second one herself.

Everyone left to go and skate, and I joined them, leaving Jordan behind. I was positive she'd be coming soon. I saw Dalton as soon as I stepped on the ice, so I went next to him and began skating backwards. I didn't skate much in California, but it wasn't hard. We didn't speak much, he wasn't anything like his brother. I wasn't even sure Dalton knew Alex had been in the gang.

"Chelsea's pretty cute, don't you think?" Dalton glanced at another one of Jordan's friends. This was getting ridiculous. Was everyone in my cabin going to be paired up with someone in Jordan's?

I responded in a nod right before I noticed Jordan, sitting on the bench in front of the skating rink. She still had only one skate tied and a look of jealousy on her face. I could've let her sit there the entire time, but I wanted to skate with her. Today, I had a chance to be with her without making any of our friends think anything. I decided to go and help her with her other skate. If I didn't, she'd be sitting out all day. I told Dalton I'd be back before I sped off to go and help Jordan.

She didn't see me coming up to her. Whatever she was looking at captured her full attention.

"Need some help, Emery?"

Jordan let out a shout, jumping slightly when I said that. I smirked, not wanting to actually laugh. I didn't need her not liking me anymore than she already does. She seemed to calm down when she realized it was me.

"Um, yeah," she gulped. "I, uh... can't tie the laces."

She sounded nervous, but I ignored it as I got down on my knees in front of her. I picked up the laces from her untied skate and began to tie them. "You should be the one getting on your knees, Emery," I smirked, raising an eyebrow. "If you get what I mean..."

Jordan was silent for a minute, thinking of something to say. Something was on her mind, but I knew she wouldn't tell me if I asked.

"You're a pig," she snapped.

"I know."

"Go to hell."

"Been there and back." She looked surprised by my quick responses, and I wondered if she'd ever come up with any new ones. When she didn't say anything, I stood up. "There you go. Now skate with me, Emery."

"What?" Jordan almost tripped as I grabbed her hand and pulled her to her feet. "But I'm not that good at skating!"

"Neither am I," I replied, stepping on the ice and pulling her with me. Jordan looked as though she didn't believe me, but she didn't say anything.

She wobbled once her skates connected to the ice, and I let go of her hand.

"Pretty good, Emery," I nodded, skating so I was now in front of her. I smirked. "I think it's time for a spin."

"A what?" She asked, her eyes widening greatly.

I gripped Jordan's hand and spun her around. Half way through, she tried telling me to stop, but she was doing great. I finished the spin, causing her to press herself against my chest. Her eyes met mine, and she looked relieved.

"I didn't fall," she said, blinking. Our faces were so close. If only I leaned down just a little. It was so tempting. I wanted to kiss her, but we couldn't. Not in front of everyone else. I wouldn't want to embarrass her.

"I knew you could do it," I smiled, making her grin.

I wasn't sure if I did it because I wanted to, or because it was a force of habit, but my face was getting closer and closer to her's. Jordan's eyes closed softly, and I'm sure mine had as well. Unfortunately, before our lips could touch, someone had bashed into us, making Jordan fall on top of me.

We both looked up, seeing Alex sprawled across the ice. He had a look of confusion on his face, as if he wasn't sure what just happened. I'm sure I did as well. I was so close to kissing Jordan again, and Alex got in the middle of it. I was almost a hundred percent positive this wouldn't be the last time.

It was so quiet that I felt uneasy. No one said anything, until Alex pushed himself up, breaking the silence.

"You two really need to watch where you're skating."

(I love Alex)