I winked. "Definitely."

I threw the ball right at the target, wanting to miss just by a little bit. Jordan's eyes were shut tightly and her arms were held close to her body. When she didn't feel herself being dunked into the water, she opened an eye and looked at me. I kept the smirk on my face as she looked relieved.

"What's with the smirk, Jacobsen?" She asked, trying to sound smug. "You lost..."

I shoved my hands in my pockets, walking up to the side of the dunk tank. "Yeah, I did lose, Emery. But... I know something you don't know," I sang. Jordan's eyes widened, she still thought I was going to try dunking her. "Don't look so terrified, you're not going to fall in, I assure you."

She let out a breath, leaning back casually.

"Do I get a turn?" Someone giggled from behind. Jordan looked less than amused to see Aimee standing there with a five dollar bill in her hand. "I've always wanted to try one of these things."

I don't think she came over here just because she wanted to try it, but I didn't say anything. "Sure," I said, taking the bill and handing her the balls. "Just hit the target, that's the only instructions you need."

She giggled, balancing two base balls on her left arm while she held one in her right. She gave Jordan a scowl, the second she stood behind the line.

"Isn't that my old swim suit?" She asked, narrowing her eyes. Jordan looked surprised, then embarrassed. "I left that at Chelsea's house, didn't I?"

"Yeah, so what if it is?" Jordan asked, shrugging it off.

Aimee threw the first ball, missing the target completely. Jordan let out a bark of laughter, and I turned away so she wouldn't notice me laughing as well. When I turned around, she threw the second ball, missing my a mile. Jordan continued to laugh, as I tried my hardest to cover up my laughter.

She held the third ball in her right hand, deciding to aim for Jordan instead of the target. Luckily, Jordan moved out of the way so she wasn't smacked by a baseball. She almost fell off the board, but regained her balance.

Aimee looked furious that both Jordan and I were laughing at her. She let out a growl, stepping over the line and running straight for the target. I stopped laughing and reached for her wrist, but it was too late. Her hand connected with the target, making Jordan fall into the water.

Someone called for Aimee to go to the main office before I picked up Jordan's towel and ran over to the dunk tank. Jordan's head and arms were the only things out of the water. I reached over, pulling her up and out of the water and wrapping her towel around her shivering body.

"Well, I have to admit that I was kind of expecting that," I smirked, fixing the towel so it was comfortable around her body. "I knew she wouldn't be able to hit the target... I even knew that she'd probably run over and hit the target. I should have been able to stop her, though..."

"It's fine," Jordan replied, tightening the towel around herself. "I didn't think she'd do something like that... I should've seen it coming..."

"Eh, so you go wet," I shrugged, creating distance between the both of us. "You're going to get wet tomorrow when you're swimming, so this is just a little warm up. Or should I say cold up..."

I chuckled at my own joke. Jordan forced out a laugh, making me feel a little uncomfortable. I didn't think my joke was that bad...

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I had my shorts on, so I was ready to go already. Bringing a shirt was unnecessary, so I decided to go without one. It wouldn't be a big deal anyways.