Fourty-three~ real life

"That waitress was for sure hitting on you babe!" Nic laughed , as she and Ian walked hand in hand through the streets of Atlanta. "Darling, I don't know what you're talking about." He smiled as he looked at his girlfriend. It had been one of their days off  so, the couple decided to have a date night. The day started at a nearby stable, which had to be the younger girl's favorite part of the day, and ended with the two having dinner at a nearby diner. With filming and other engagements, the two rarely got time to be with each other alone. The streets were almost empty, as the couple walked to their car. Ian, being the gentleman he was, opened his girlfriend's door with a smile. "M'lady" he grinned, gesturing for her to get in. Nic couldn't help it as a smile tugged at the corner of her lips. "Why thank you my kind sir!" She spoke in a British accent. The ride to their place in Atlanta was silent, but a comfortable silence. Ian looked over at his girlfriend to see her looking out the window. He then took a hand off the wheel and took Nic's hand into his, placing their interlocking hands on top of her lap.

Even though it was dark, Ian could see the small smile on his girlfriend's lips

Even though it was dark, Ian could see the small smile on his girlfriend's lips. "When we get home, will you watch a movie with me?"  Nic asked quietly, breaking the silence. Ian looked over with a smile. "Of course sweetheart, once it's not The Notebook." He joked. Nic pouted slightly, for the notebook was her favorite movie of all time. "But babe..." she whined. Ian chuckled as he shook his head, giving into his girlfriend. "Fine, but after we're gonna watch Die Hard." Nic groaned, rolling her eyes playfully. " Fine" she mumbled.
----------------------------------------------------------

Nicole 💙
2.1m likes.       
               Comments disabled

iansomerhalder ❤️
1.2m likes.  
                 Comments disabled