Thirty six~ real life

Nicole stared blankly at Ian, waiting for him to explain himself. She kept trying to reassure herself that Ian would have a perfect explanation for the pictures. "Nic, you know you mean the world to me. I love you with everything I have an-" Nicole cut him off shaking her head. " Ian just tell me the truth. Please. Did you or did you not cheat on me?" As the words escaped her lips, Nic could feel tears come to her eyes. Ian opened and closed his mouth a few times, as if trying to find the right words to say to to his girlfriend. "I didn't intend for this to happen." He whispered, his voice hoarse as if he was holding back his tears. It took Nicole a few moments to comprehend the words that Ian had spoken. The tension was so thick, it could be cut with a knife. Suddenly, Nic's hand connected with Ian's face. Tears were pouring from her eyes like a running faucet. She started pounding her fists into his chest as she sobbed. " How could you fucking cheat on me? How could you do this to me? I loved you!" She screamed as she kept hitting his chest. Ian didn't know what to say, so he just wrapped his arms around her tiny body and held her as she continued to sob uncontrollably. He wished he could go back and change what had happened but he knew he couldn't. Silent tears escaped his eyes as he continued to hold his heartbroken girlfriend. Nic had finally begun to calm down and pushed herself away from Ian. "Get out." She quietly muttered. "Baby please I'm sor-"  " I said get the fuck out Ian! Now!" She screamed pointing to the door.  Without saying another word, he left her room, slamming the door behind him. Nicole collapsed on the floor, sobbing. He was the love of her life and he cheated on her.  He broke her heart yet again. She didn't want to be alone so she picked herself off the floor and grabbed her phone. As she went to unlock it, a picture of her and Ian lit up the screen. More tears began to fall but she angrily wiped them away. She quickly dialed her sister. When the phone went to voicemail, Nic silently cursed and thought of who else would be available at 11 o clock at night. She then dialed Aleesia, who's phone also went to voicemail. Then she tried Sid, who picked up after the eighth ring.
*phone call*
Sid: Hello
Nicole: Hey Sid, did I wake you?
Sid: No, is everything ok? You sound like you've been crying.
Nicole: Ian cheated on me
Sid: WHAT THE FUCK? WHEN?!?! WITH WHO?!? NIC IM BOUT TO CASTRATE HIM!
Nicole: I don't know when but with his ex Nikki.
Sid: What a mf dumb ass! Ugh Nic where are you? I'm gonna come to you right now.
Nicole: in New York.
Sid:  I'm gonna catch the next flight out of LA. Text me your hotel info.
Nicole: ok I will. Thank you Sid I love you.
Sid: I love you more Nic and hang in there ok.
Nicole: I'll try see you soon
                 *end of conversation*