"I have no idea what to do!?"

Ryan was crying his eyes out on to my shoulder and I held him tightly. I wanted to cry too. It was unbearable - seeing the tough, popular, no-emotions-whatsoever guy cry out his pain and grief on to my shoulder. It was so unnerving, seeing a dead body lying on the bed, and even more shocking that it was Ryan's actual sister.

After what felt like an hour, Ryan lifted his head of my shoulder and bent down to kiss his sisters forehead. He said something to her before taking hold of my hand and leaving. He walked out of the building without saying a word. We both got into the car. His eyes were red and puffy and I had no idea what to say or do. He was letting me see the weak side to him.

He didn't start driving and I could see that he was tense. I put my arms around him again and then he turned his head to look at me. His blue eyes holding a sad, sorry look. Before I knew what was happening, he leaned down towards me and put his lips softly in mine. I was shocked but was enjoying it so I carried on. It was actually magical and fireworks exploded behind my eyes. Eventually we both pulled back but leant our foreheads together and the realisation that the popular guy who didn't know who I was had chosen to kiss me. After that he began to drive and then smirked and said "I'm your first kiss." I rolled my eyes but in my head I knew it couldn't have been more perfect.

"Well, I hope you're proud of yourself Ryan Evans," I laughed.

"That I am," he agreed.

Comment for updates.  Hope you all enjoy the story minus the typos and it will get better!
love Jade