Who Will Remember Your Last Goodbye

late that next day Ashley was getting worried he hasn't heard a thing from Emily. He rang her sisters. nope. they have no clue where she is.

Ashley is really worried were she could of gotten to so he decided to ring the guys they went out and helped searched everywhere for her.

no sign of Emily anywhere.

"Has anyone thought to check the house?" Jake Asked them all.

"nope." Ashley replied

"well don't you think that's a good idea?" Jake asked another question

Ashley just nodded and headed to his car.

he got in and sped off. he arrived at Andy's and Emily's place, my it was so beautiful and well looked after.

Ashley had no clue how he was gonna get in, till he remember back to a conversation he had with Andy. Andy said he always keeps a spare key somewhere out the front.

Ashley check all places that the key could be, hmmm.

He got up onto his tippy toes and reached on-top of the door for a Key. at last he found the key.

Ashley looked in every room, till he reached the bath room.

The door was shut but not locked.

he gave the door nob a little shake and pushed the door open. fearing what he will see when the door opens.

He gasped and let out a tear when he looked at Emily hanging from the celling. blood everywhere. The rope ever so thick. she wore her fav outfit under Andy's fav shirt.

In Emily's hand held the suicide note.

Ashley took if from her hand to read it, somehow he managed to read it with all the dry blood on it.

the look on Ashley's faced described everything. he thought Emily as a good mate.

Ashley sat back in Andys living room, the remains of the Biersack couple everywhere, bringing tears to his eye.

he feels like a fool, how could he of left Emily on her own at a night like that.

after Ashley was done looking at all that remains of Andy and Emily he heads back to tell and show thy guy what he has found.

"oh man, how will we tell Emilys sister? her dad?" cc asked sitting down on the floor

'I don't know man, but we have to" Ashley told the guys

"well lets tell me and show them this note, then we shall head over to the hospital and police". Ash announced.

"sounds like the plan" cc said

"NO! ill go to the police now, Ashley will go to the hospital and Jake and cc will break the news to her sisters" jinx said stopped them all.

the guys nodded and changed where they were heading.

*police station*

Jinxx thought it would be a good idea to tell the police what had happened but they knew all about it up to the part of the guys and Emily finding the murderer.

Jinxx explained the whole story and gave them the rundown on what everyone was doing

the police seemed to think Jixxed had it all under control.

but they told him they take it to further investigations.

But Jinxx didn't seem to think there was not much left to do.

*Back at the sisters place*

cc and Jake had no clue how they will manage to tell Emily's sisters that Emily has committed suicide to be with Andy and mum, but they didn't want Brianna and Haley to get an influence and commit suicide to be with Emily as well as mum.