settling in

EMILY'S POV

Today is Friday.YAY! I had the best sleep ever. It's 7:00am. I jumped out of bed and got changed into my black skinny jeans with a chain hanging of them. I have decided to wear my BVB shirt. I straightened my hair and did my makeup. I ran downstairs and make my breakfast. Hmm. So many options to choose from: pancakes,toast,yoghurt or bacon and eggs. I quickly made my choc chip pancakes and ate them leaving, some for Jake,Brianna and Haley. I was ready first by like 10mins. After everyone was ready, Mark and Alice dropped us all at school, playing lots of different rock bands during the car ride. We reached school and we all piled out, saying goodbye to Mark and Alice.

*5 YEARS LATER*

We have been at Jake's house for five years now and Mark and Alice feel like mum and dad. I'm now 19, Brianna and Haley are 18. Brianna and Jake have got to know each other really well. Maybe a bit too well. Today as a thank you gift, I'm cleaning the house for Alice. It's 8.00 on a Sunday morning. I get up and have a quick shower, hoping that I don't wake anyone by my shower. I get the cleaning products and clean. I started upstairs and moved to downstairs. The house was shinning and it looked really good to be honest. It was now 10.00 am and I have finished cleaning. I decided to go to the shops and get some goodies like donuts and coffees from Starbucks.I walked into Starbucks to see the one and only Ashley Purdy passed out on the floor I run over to Ashley, completely forgetting about getting the coffee. I help him up and offer to take him to the hospital. Just as he's about to answer, Andy walks out of the bathroom and over to Ashley and says "Here, I'll take him from here."

I screamed "Oh my mother of Biersack!! It's Andy and Ashley her together!"

"You're a fan?" Andy asks.

"AHHH! Yes!" I reply. Andy looks into my eyes and I look into his cobalt blue ones. Right then and there we freeze, looking into each others eyes.

"Guuuyyys... can we go to the hospital, I don't feel well." Ashley says, interrupting us.

"Ohh yeah, I forgot about you when... when I looked into her eyes." Andy said as I blushed.

Andy asked "Come with us." He picks him up and we all walk out their tour van- how did I not notice it?- and jump in. I just met Andy and Ashley.

This is the best day of my life.

____________________________________________________

That's chapter 5 some I hoped you enjoyed it, I will post chapter 6 ASAP, sorry about the short chapters

Edited and changed a little by @Pois0nX & @NothingBeatsBooks