Laid to rest

EMILYS POV

it's been about a week, Andy hasn't woken yet, he is still

laid to rest.

Every day I've been popping in to see him, some days I'll be there for an hour some days I'll be there for more than 2 hours.

Everyday I will go and sit next to him and hold his hand. I will cry and cry because I want him to wake up, it's all my fault he's like this, if It wasn't for me he wouldn't be lying here in a coma.

I look around the Room, it feels almost as if Andy was dead and no longer around anymore. I shouldn't be feeling this but it's so quite and boring I miss him.

I'm going crazzy! not having him here.

I have know one to snuggle with before bed

Know one to wake up to in the mornings.

Everything I do makes me miss him more.

I head over to Andy's chested draws and take out a shirt to put on.

I know it's strange to wear his shirt, but I miss him,

I hop into bed and check Instagram,

Jake posted a picture of

Ashley,JinxX,cc and him the caption was it's not the same with out our buddy Andy.

They miss Andy as much as I do.

Who wouldn't tho?

He's such a caring person.

He thinks about everyone before him self.

He's always trying to make the sad be happy.

He's a man,he's loveable.

Tonight I will go to bed. Tomorrow is a new day and I can only hope my baby is awake.

ANDYS POV

Everyday she comes in and spends at least and hour maybe more, holding my hand and crying into my chest.

Andy baby, wake up plz. it's been a week, I tough one. they boys miss you we all do. the house is so empty and quite, you always make me smile and laugh.

But when you like this laid to rest, it makes me cry

It makes me sad to think I did this to you in a twisted way. you wanted to save your needy girl friend and you hurt yourself over me. that's something only a true boy friend would do.

*sobs* And I'm so sorry I had to put you through this

I

Love

You.

I can't believe she thinks this it's not her fault I'm like this. I love her, it's not her fault it's no ones fault.

I hear her come in and sob the whole time she is here, she misses me.

I want to see her beautiful face and know that's she's happy.

I need to wake up I want to wake up.

I use everything I have to rise but.nope. I can't,

It's

Just

Not

That

Easy

_________________________________

Short chapter again sorry,

I wonder what will happen? Wait, I know I'm Writting the book!

I hope your enjoying this book

-naysnaybvb <3