Chapter 19

your pov

"I'm about to pull up, wait outside." jacob said on the phone.

"uh.. ok.." i say as i got up from the bed.

me and my dad including avery, are gonna be having a dinner tonight with jacob.

yes, him.

i told my father about us and he said he wanted to get to know him first so that's why he invited him to have dinner with us, almost all the parents would do.

"i see your car." i said with a smile after walking out the door although he can't see me, "me too, baby." he chuckles.

after some seconds his car pulled infront of me. i walked towards it as he opened the door.

i greeted him with a tight hug he's too tall, i am on my tippy toes so i can rest my chin on his shoulder but eh, he's still that high.

"I'm so.. nervous." i say sweating hard.

"trust me, he'll approve of us." he reassured, i let out a smile and we continue our way to my house.

"oh he's here!" says avery after we walked in the kitchen.

"have a sit, have a sit." avery says happily pulling the chair out for jacob, "thanks, maam." jacob said back.

"it's avery to you." avery said as she placed the dish at the table infront of us.

i noticed my dad was looking at me and jacob silently.

"um, papa.. this is jacob. my boyfriend." i said, jacob held my hand placing it on his lap.

"ya i know." my dad said nodding with a serious expression.

"let's eat?" avery said.

we did what told until dad said, "what are your plans for my daughter?"

jacob looked at me, i let out a reassuring smile, "i.. mr. y/l/n, i really love your daughter and... um i have so many plans for her.." he stuttered.

oh no.

"after she graduate college and get the job she wanted, i would like to ask you.. if um.. i.. if i am allowed to marry her.." he stuttered again.

"is that it?"

what is it dad? what is that thing you want? geez.

everything went silent for some second until dad broke it, "i want my daughter to be happy, and if it's you who makes her happy then you're ok for me." dad said.

jacob smiled so big and so did i.

"cheers everyone!" avery joked lifting her glass of water.

-

"i had fun." jacob told dad, "good to hear that." dad said patting his back.

"um, i should get going now, it's getting late." jacob said putting his sweatshirt on.

"thank you." he said for so many times.

i lead jacob outside the door, "uh, y/n?" he said.

i looked at him and raised an eyebrow, "so i hope you won't get mad when i tell you this."

i got confused for a second and managed to ask what was it.

"that you are the most beautiful girl i saw in my whole life and.. the cutest and the most precious and the prettiest and the finest and the.. i cant think of something anymore." he laughed, "why would i get mad at that?"

"nothing, i just think girls dont like being complimented."

he hugged me, "ah.. I'm so happy to have you." he said.

"i wish we could stay in this position forever." i said hugging him back.

why is he so comfy.

he leaned down until our lips connected. i cherished the moment.

he pulled away, "so, my parents tomorrow?"

"yes, ofcourse."

having him is literally the best thing that ever happen to me.

-

a/n:

this is the last chapter, yall! but I'm dropping an epilogue. sorry i ended it too soon, i just ran out if ideas but i hope you guys like this!

but you can read my new story called "little • jacob sartorius" you find it in my account!